My eating habits

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej,
proszę o sprawdzenie mojego krótkiego wypracowania. Wszelkie uwagi, wskazówki będą mile widziane i z góry za nie dziękuję.

My eating habits

I think that healthy nutrition is very important for people, especially for young people. I try to eat healthy food products. I take care that I eat breakfast every morning beforce I go out to out or to the university. Breakfast is the most important meal in a day.
Every day I begin to eat a natural jogurt without sugar. After I eat a sandwich with piece of cheese and chicken loin. Sometimes I drink a glas of water or green tea. To work I take with me two or three sandwiches with cheese and loin and chottage cheese or salad. I often buy can of tuna. Every day I eat two bananas and an apple.
When I come back to my home, I cook a dinner. It’s usually spaghetti or brown rice with breast of chicken and vegetables. For supper I prepare a scrambled eggs.
I like drink water. Sometimes I drink beer with my friends but I often give up alcohol. Alcohol harm for health because I avoid it.
np
I think that healthy nutrition is very important for people, especially for young people. I try to eat healthy food products. I take care MAKE SURE that I eat breakfast every morning beforce I go out to out or to the university. Breakfast is the most important meal in a OF THE day.
Every day I begin MY DAY to eat WITH a natural SUGAR FREE jogurt without sugar. After LATER I eat a sandwich with ___ piece of cheese and chicken TENDERloin. Sometimes I drink a glas of water or green tea. To work I take with me two or three sandwiches with cheese and loin and chottage cheese or salad. I often buy ___ can of tuna.
edytowany przez Aaric: 06 gru 2015
np
When I come back to my home, I cook a dinner. It’s usually spaghetti or brown rice with breast of chicken BREAST and SOME vegetables. For supper I prepare a scrambled eggs.
I like ___ drink water. Sometimes I drink beer with my friends but I often give up DECLINE alcohol. Alcohol IS harmFUL for MY health because SO I avoid it.

Powtórz sobie zasady tych nieszczęsnych przedimków:)
edytowany przez Aaric: 06 gru 2015
Dziękuję za pomoc. Do rad się oczywiście zastosuję :)