Pomożecie? :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Since February, I planned holidays with my friend. Beach, sea and sun - it was our dream. I've never been there. In June we planned what we will live and what we do. A few days before trip, we were very excited. We went for shopping, we packed the necessart things. We were in Gdansk on the 7th of July. The wheater was awful, it was raining. In adition, the hotel where we stayed didn't look as good as on the website. For two weekd our holiday, we twice on the beach because it was raining. Instead of sunbathing we watched TV. That was awful! I think that one day I will go there but first I will check the weather forecast.
(ja dodalabym slowo 'Ever') since February, I 'planned' (tutaj zrobilabym to inaczej...I had been planning) holidays with my friend.
I've never been there (ale gdzie? nie widze gdzie chciales pojechac). In June we planned 'what we will live' (tego nie rozumiem, napisz to po polsku) and what we (tutaj trzeba modala 'would') do. A few days before (brak przedimka) trip, we were very excited. We went 'for' (niepotr slowo) shopping, we packed the 'necessart' (ortog) things. We were in Gdansk on the 7th of July (ale ktorego roku, maly szczegol ale wazny). The 'wheater' (nie, tutaj masz literowke napewno ale slowo jest 'weather') was awful, it was raining. In 'adition' (ortog), the hotel where we stayed didn't look as good as (tutaj mozesz dodac..it did) on the website. For two 'weekd' (popraw) (chyba brakuje OF) our holiday, we (tutaj brakuje czasownika, moze byc 'went') twice on the beach because it was raining.
I think that one day I will go there (daj przecinek przed slowem 'but', bo po nim masz inna mysl, i trzeba to oddzielic) but first I will check the weather forecast.

« 

Wyjazdy do Angli

»

Pomoc językowa