Zaproszenie do Polski sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 50
poprzednia |
Hi Anna!

I would like you invite to me in Polansd.
We can to meet in a restaurant common for dinner. They are there a very good food. You must necessarily to give a try. After dinner show you mine a new of flats.
What you think on Saturday in a fortnight? It would a great the date.
You make stay at me on Sunday. I have three a big the room. Each an equipped in double bed and wardrobe. Other than a restaurant we would go to the cinema, go shopping and in the evening go the clubbing. They are playing there a great music.
I can't wait to see you. This will be immortal for the weekend. I looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Gdzie są błędy?
You must necessarily to give a try. modals are followed by bare infinitive.
Tu też:
We can to meet in a restaurant common for dinner. Co ma 'common' znaczyć w tym zdaniu?
edytowany przez Aaric: 28 lut 2016
Pozostałe zdania do chrzanu:)
I would like you BRAK SŁOWA invite to me in< -ZŁE SŁOWO Polansd.
We can to meet in a restaurant common< -TLUMACZONE SLOWO W SLOWO Z POLSKIEGO for dinner. They are there aUŻYJ CZASOWNIKA 'SERVE' very good food. You must necessarily to give BRAK SŁOWA a try. After dinner GDZIE PODMIOT I JAKI CZAS? show you (mine a new of flats) NIEZROZUMIAŁE.
What you think on Saturday in a fortnight? It would a great the date. OBA ZDANIA NIEZROZUMIAŁE. CIEZKO CI POMOC, SKRO NIE WIADOMO, O CO CHODZI
You make stay at meCAN STAY AT MY HOUSE on Sunday. I have three aZŁY PRZEDIMEK big the room GDZIE L. MNOGA?. Each BRAK CZASOWNIKA an equipped in PRZEDIMEK double bed and wardrobe. Other thanAFTER VISITING THE restaurant, we would go to the cinema, go shopping and in the evening go the clubbing. They are playing W TYM MOMENCIE? there a great music.
I can't wait to see you. This will be DAJ PRZEDIMEK immortal< - TO JEST ZŁE SŁO, UZYJ UNFORGETTABLE for the weekend. I BRAK SŁOWAlooking forward to hearing from you.

CZYTAJ WIĘCEJ PO ANGIELSKU

Best regards
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 28 lut 2016
common miało tu oznaczać na wspólnym obiedzie czyli wspólny
czy może być zamiast common słowo "mess" ?
to teraz wiesz, że jest źle
po angielsku by sie powiedziało np. we can meet at a restaurant and have dinner together
ok dzięki za uwagi poprawie i wstawię poprawioną wersję
I would like you to invite to me the Poland.
We can meet at a restaurant and have dinner together. They serve there very good food. You must necessarily to give it a try. After dinner I show you my of flats a new.
What do you think on Saturday in two weeks? That would be lovely.
You can stay at my house on Sunday. I have three the big the rooms. Each of them an equipped in the double bed and wardrobe. After visiting the restaurant, we would go to the cinema, go shopping and in the evening go clubbing. They are play there a great music.
I can't wait to see you. This will be an unforgettable weekend. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Gdzie jeszcze są błędy? Nie potrafie wszystkiego poprawić sama żeby było bezbłędnie.
I would like you to invite to me the Poland. rusz 'muskiem' trochę.
Cytat:
kiedy to zrobisz?
>>>I would like you to invite to me the Poland. ...
To co napisales to jest...Chcialbym zebys TY mnie zaprosil do Polski. Czy naprawde to wlasnie masz na mysli?
They serve 'there' (wg mnie to ma byc na koncu zdania) very good food. You 'must' (to jest za silne - wiem, ze w polskim tak mowimy, ale w ang. nikogo sie nie zmusza do niczego, i pisze sie lagodniej, np. 'should') 'necessarily to' (tego calkowicie nie rozumiem, i nie wiem po co to jest tutaj) give it a try. After dinner I show you my 'of flats a new' (cos tu nie tak, czy masz na mysli...new flat? bo nie moge tego rozszyfrowac).
What do you think 'on Saturday in two weeks?' (nie, po ang. mowimy inaczej...two weeks on Saturday)
I have three 'the' (niepotrzebne) big 'the' (niepotr) rooms. Each of them 'an' (tutaj potrzeba czasownika) equipped 'in' (zle slowo, tutaj p[otrzeba 'z') 'the' (zly przedimek, tutaj daj 'a') double bed and (brak przedimka) wardrobe.
They 'are' (nir rozumiem po co to 'are' tutaj jest) play there 'a' (niepotr) (i wg mnie to 'there' tez na koncu zdania) great music.
'I'm looking forward to hearing from you' (to jest za formalne zdania na ten tekst... Mozna napisac...Can't wait to see you..).
Cytat:
I would like you to invite to me the Poland. rusz 'muskiem' trochę.
Cytat:
kiedy to zrobisz?

napisałam że napewno nie poprawie tego na 100 procent dobrze nie znam się na tej całej gramatyce przedimkach itp
Cytat:
necessarily to
to dałam w zdaniu że "musisz koniecznie spróbować"
Cytat:
'of flats a new' (cos tu nie tak, czy masz na mysli...new flat? bo nie moge tego rozszyfrowac).
tak o to mi chodziło o new flat
I'd like to invite you to my the Poland.

teraz dobrze pierwsze zdanie?
Chcesz Polskę zaprosić do niego ?? ;
Cytat: wloch66cd
I'd like to invite you to my the Poland. teraz dobrze pierwsze zdanie?
prawie nigdy nie stawiamy przedimków przed proper nouns. Tyle powinnaś wiedzieć. I dlaczego '....do mojej Polski'?
I want to invite you to me the Poland.

teraz dobrze?
zamiast the ma być in?
Zamiast 'the' - nic
Zamiast 'my' - nic
'I'd like', było ok;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 29 lut 2016
Zamiast "necessarily" dać inny wyraz czy usunąć go ?
Pisałem że po modalach j.np must, should, can itp, stawiamy bare infinitive. Nie widzę nic złego z 'necessarily'
Hi Anna1
I'd like to invite you to Poland.
We can meet at a restaurant and have dinner together. They serve very good food there. You should necessarily give it a try. After dinner I show you my new flat.
What do you think two weeks on Saturday? That would be lovely.
You can stay at my house on Sunday. I have three big rooms. Each of them has equipped for double bed and a wardrobe. After visiting the restaurant we would go to the cinema, go shopping and in the evening go clubbing. They play great music there.
I can't wait to see you. This will be an unforgettable weekend. Can't wait to see you.

Best regards
XYZ

są jeszcze błędy?
After dinner I show you my new flat. w jakim to ma być czasie?
Each of them has equipped for double bed and a wardrobe. zły czasownik i przyimek;)
We can meet at a restaurant and have dinner together. They serve very good food there. drugie zdanie świadczy że jest mowa o konkretnym miejscu. Może zmień 'a restaurant' na np 'moja ulubiona restaurant'
Cytat:
After dinner I show you my new flat. w jakim to ma być czasie?

Po polsku ma brzmieć "Po obiedzie pokażę ci moje nowe mieszkanie" a co jest źle w tym zdaniu?
No właśnie. W jakim czasie jest "Po obiedzie pokażę ci moje nowe mieszkanie"?
They are playing there a great music. kto jest 'they'?
Widzę że używa się 'a' przed 'music', chociaż nie wiem dlaczego. 'music' jest imo niepoliczalne.
Cytat:
Each of them has equipped for double bed and a wardrobe. zły czasownik i przyimek;)

to będzie have ? przyimek "to" ?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 50
poprzednia |

« 

Studia za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa