Odpowiedz na pytanie po angielsku

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy ta odpowiedź jest dobrze? Czy są błędy jeśli tak to w którym miejscu ?

I think that using modern technology in education is very neccessary and useful nowadays. Almost every work require computer literacy and knowledge about computer programms. Young people do not imagine life without a computer and internet. They spend of time surfing the internet and playing computer games. I think that the IT at school is a good idea because it makes young people able to learn a lot of useful things in life and use this knowledge in future work.
I think that using modern technology in education is very neccessaryZNAJDZ BLAD ORTOGR. and useful nowadays. Almost every work require ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA computer literacy and knowledge about computer programms. Young people do not imagine life without a computer and THE Internet. They spend PO CO TO OF? of time surfing the internet and playing computer games. I think that the IT TROCHE NIEJASNE, NAPISZ NP. USING IT AT SCHOOL at school is a good idea because it makes young people able to learn a lot of useful things in life and use this knowledge in future work.
Dużo lepiej niż twoje poprzednie wpisy, co wzbudza podejrzenie.
Ja bym zmienił 'work' na 'job'
programms literówka
Moim zdaniem, IT i computer literacy to dwie różne dziedziny.
edytowany przez Aaric: 11 mar 2016
Cytat:
ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA

chodzi o "required"?
Cytat:
ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA
chodzi o "required"?
omg! w jakiej liczbie jest rzeczownik przed 'require'?
to nie wiem o jaką formę chodzi
'wymaga'
czyli będzie z ing?
nie napisales tego tekstu , prawda?
pisałam ale ja nie znam się na tych wszystkich końcówkach większość zwrotów mam gotowe w książce i w zeszycie.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia