Artykuł o osobie, która może być inspiracją dla młodych ludzi.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Napisz artykuł, w którym scharakteryzujesz wybraną osobę i jej dokonania oraz uzasadnisz przekonanie, że może ona być taką postacią.

The one and only.

Each of us probably met such a teacher who gained our fondness. At my school, there are many esteemed teachers who'd constitute an inspiration for young people. However, none of them are worthy of such a special attention as my English teacher.

XYZ’s a pretty, intelligent and self-confident young woman who I had the pleasure to meet four years ago. In the world, there is nothing more beautiful than her long, brown hair, beautifully painted nails, as well as dazzling smile that brings about faster heartbeat. Despite preferring smart clothes, she also wears youth clothes such as sweatshirts or sneakers. All it causes she’s believed to be a personification of beauty and elegance.

Her personality is well-suited to being an excellent teacher. XYZ’s very helpful and easygoing person, interacting with students easily. It's worth mentioning her conscientiousness because nowadays, it's hard to find such a well-organized and hard-working young teacher. Undoubtedly, these features influenced her impressive educational career, because she will soon be a PhD. Moreover, language skills let her work also as a lecturer at the university. Although XYZ's often busy, she doesn’t give up her own passions. She loves traveling and goes to a fitness club, taking care about her perfect body shape.

Why she should be an ideal inspiration? Because my Dear teacher is the most wonderful person I’ve ever met. Her attitude and character confirm it’s worth devoting some time to develop an education and a job career to live richly and happily.

Poproszę o sprawdzenie i ewentualną korektę ;)
XYZ’s a pretty, intelligent and self-confident young woman whoM (poczytaj o tym, uzycie 'whoi' a 'whom') I had the pleasure to meet four years ago. In the world, there is nothing more beautiful than her long, brown hair, beautifully painted nails, as well as (brak przedimka) dazzling smile that brings about (przedimek) faster heartbeat. Despite preferring smart clothes, she also wears 'youth' (nie, lepiej 'young') clothes such as sweatshirts or sneakers. All 'it' (that) 'causes' (to slowo nie za bardzo) THAT she’s believed to be a personification of beauty and elegance.

XYZ’s (przedimek) very helpful and easygoing person, interacting with students easily.
Undoubtedly, these 'features' (mozna trez 'skills') influenced her impressive educational career, because she will soon be a PhD. Moreover, language skills 'let' (allow) her (brak slowa) work also as a lecturer at the university.
She loves traveling and goes to a fitness club, taking care 'about' (zle slowo, tutaj OF) her perfect body shape.

Why 'she should' (zla kolejnosc slow, to jest pytanie, 'why should she, why should you...) be an ideal inspiration? 'Because' (daj inne slowo, because nie jest dobrym slowem na poczatek zdania) my Dear teacher ...
her attitude and character confirm THAT it’s worth devoting some time to develop an education and a job career to live richly and happily.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Praca za granicą