List do kolegi matura pisemna

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów:

Hi Peter!

I am writing to you to tell you about things, which recently sold over the internet.
It was an mp3 player. I decided to sell it because I needed the money.

Person they questioned whether the item is not damaged and when I bought it.
People inspired to buy free shipping.

I am very happy with the price of what I received and money spent on new shoes.

I wanted to convey this to the customer address, however it turned out that the address is different than the one that was given to you on the Internet.
The package has been returned and I had to pay for shipping.

Please reply as soon as you can.
Tell me what you and submit your photos.

Best regards
Hi Peter!

I am writing to you to tell you about things, which recently sold KTORE NIEDAWNO SPRZEDALY over the internet.

Person they questioned OSOBA ONI KWESTIONOWALI whether the item is not damaged and when I bought it.
People inspired to buy free shipping. LUDZIE INSPIROWALI KUPIC DARMOWY TRANSPORT

I am very happy with the price of what I received and money spent on new shoes. JESTEM BARDZO SZCZESLIWA Z CENY TEGO, CO OTRZYMALAM, I PIENIEDZY WYDANYCH NA NOWE BUTY

I wanted to convey this to the customer address, however it turned out that the address is different than the one that was given to you DO KOGO TY PISZESZ? on the Internet.

Tell me what you and submit your photos. POWIEDZ MI CO TY I DOLACZ SWOJE ZDJECIE

Best regards

TYLE NIELOGICZNOSCI, BLEDOW GRAMATYCZNYCH NAWET NIE ZAZNACZALEM.
(przeslalo sie dwa razy)
edytowany przez mg: 05 maj 2016
Hi Peter!

I am writing to you to tell you about things, which recently I sold over the internet.

Persons to ask whether the item is not damaged and when I bought it.
People to encourage to buy free shipment.

I am very happy with the price of what I received and money I spent on new shoes.

I wanted to convey this to the customer address, however it turned out that the address is different than the one that was given to you on the Internet.

Write, how are you what's up and submit your photos.

Best regards

teraz lepiej gdzie są jeszcze błędy?
Hi Peter!

I am writing to you to tell you about things, BEZ TEGO PRZECINKA which recently I sold over the interneT. LEPIEJ NAPISAC 'ONLINE'
It was an mp3 player JEZELI TO BYLA JEDNA RZECZ, CZEMU WYZEJ PISZESZ 'THINGS'?. I decided to sell it because I needed the money.

Persons to ask OSOBY PYTAĆ whether the item is not damaged and when I bought it.
People to encourage LUDZIE ZACHECAC to buy free shipment. KUPIC DARMOWĄ PRZESYŁKĘ

I am very happy with the price of what I received NADAL PISZESZ, ZE OTRZYMALAS COS, ROZUMIEM, ZE ZA ODTWARZACZ DOSTALAS COS INNEGO and money I spent TUTAJ THE MONEY on new shoes.

I wanted to convey this CO? to the customer address, however it turned out that the address is UZYJ CZASU PRZESZLEGO different than the one that was given to you NAPRAWDE DO ADRESATA TEGO LISTU? on the Internet.
The package has been returned and I had to pay for shipping. JEZELI (WLASNIE) ZOSTAL ZWROCONY, TO NAPISZ 'MUSZE ZAPALACIC'. JEZELI 'MUSIALAS ZAPLACIC', TO W PIERWSZYM ZDANIU TEZ MUSI BYC PAST SIMPLE

Write, BEZ PRZECINKA how are you PRZECINEK? what's up and submit your photos. DLACZEGO MA PRZESLAC FOTOGRAFIE? CZASOWNIKA SUBMIT MOZES ZUZYC NP. OKRESLAJAC, JAK MA WYGLADAC PODANIE O PRACE, ALE NIE W TAKIM LISCIE.

Best regards

musze cos dopisac, bo mam za duzo wielkich liter
Hi Peter!

I am writing to you to tell you about thing which recently I sold online.

Persons to ask me whether the item is not damaged and when I bought it.
People to encourage the purchose of free shipment.

I am very happy with the price of what I received and the money I spent on new shoes.

I wanted to convey this thing to the customer address indicated, however it turned out that the address is different than the one that was shown to you on the Internet.
The package has been returned to me and I had to pay again for shipping.

Write how are you what's up and you send me some of your photos.

Best regards

teraz lepiej?
Cytat: wloch66cd
Persons to ask me whether the item is not damaged and when I bought it.
People to encourage the purchose of free shipment.

przeciez mg ci pokazał, ze to jest bez sensu. Co chcesz napisać?
chodziło mi o: |Osoby pytały mnie czy przedmiot nie jest uszkodzony i kiedy został kupiony."
nie umiem tego inaczej przekształcić
nie potrafisz napisac w simple past?
według tego przykładu?

Podmiot + czasownik (w II formie) + reszta zdania
no tak
samo they czy na początku będzie They persons ?
they persons = oni osoby
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa