article - prosze o sprawdzenie :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Niektóre nastolatki wolą podczas wakacji pracować niż odpoczywać. Zredaguj artykuł
do szkolnej gazetki, w którym przedstawisz swoją opinię na temat wakacyjnej pracy i opiszesz
doświadczenia osoby, która taką pracę podjęła.

Work or relax?

We all consider holidays to be the most pleasant time of the year. Therefore, it often comes as a surpise when someone we know decide to take up a job during this wonderful period. Having done my research, I would like to acquaint you with the motives standing behind such action.
I have spoken to Julie Roberts, one of our school mates. Not only was Julie working in the shop during last holidays, but she became a volunteer in the local zoo. Why did she do this? Was it all just for money?
Certainly, money is the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about the need to work. It is said, that we are driven by our needs - the need to sleep, the need to eat, the need to possess. In no way was the situation different for Julie. However, her need was not to be bored and to gain some valuable experiences.
So she did. There is no doubt, that this holidays was the best that could have ever happened to Julie. She had very flexible hours, so as well as spending time in the zoo and in the shop, she could also spend time with their friends. At no time did she regret deciding to work. Now, the additional activities meliorate her CV and she is likely to get a job in her dreamed-of fashion house in the next year.
I think that unless you are lazy or just love being bored, you should think of getting a job yourself. After all, we only have one life, so don't waste it on endless hours of watching tv. Think about the future, go outside and meet people!
Work or relax?

We all consider holidays to be the most pleasant time of the year. Therefore, it often comes as a surpise ORTOGR when someone we know decide ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA! to take up a job during this wonderful period. Having done my research, I would like to acquaint you with the motives standing behind such action.LEPIEJ DECISIONS
I have spoken to Julie Roberts, one of our school mates WGAZETCE SZKOLNEJ RACZEJ PODAJA, Z KTOREJ JEST KLASY. Not only was Julie working ZLY CZAS in the shop during last holidays, but she ALSO became a volunteer in the local zoo W CHARAKTERZE EKSPONATU :-)? . Why did she do this? Was it all just for money?
Certainly, money is the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about the need to work. It is said, BEZ PRZECINKA PRZED THAT! that we are driven by our needs - the need to sleep, the need to eat, the need to possess. In no way was the situation different for Julie. However, her need was not to be bored DZIWNE MOZNA ZROZUMIEC 'JEJ POTRZEBA MIALA NIE ZOSTAC ZNUDZONA' LEPIEJ NAPISZ PRZYNAJMNIEJ 'HER NEEDS WERE TWOFOLD:' and to gain some valuable experiences.
So she did. There is no doubt, ZNOWU! that this holidays TEN WAKACJE! was the best that could have ever happened to Julie. She had very flexible hours, so as well as spending time in the zoo and in the shop, she could also spend POWTARZASZ CZASOWNIK, NAPISZ WCZESNIEJ NP. 'SHARING HER WORKING HOURS BETWEEN THE ZOO...' time with their friends. At no time did she regret deciding to work. Now, the additional activities meliorate ZLY CZASOWNIK her CV and she is likely to get a job in her dreamed-of fashion house in the next year.=W CIAGU NASTEPNYCH 365 DNI OD DZISIAJ
I think that unless you are lazy or just love being bored, you should think of getting a job yourself. After all, we only have one life, so don't waste it on endless hours ZLE 'WASTE STH ON HOURS' of watching tv. Think about the future, go outside and meet people!

ILE RAZY UZYLES INWERSJI? 3 CZY 4? NIKT TAK NIE PISZE!