Studia za granicą - list

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć wszystkim. Mam do napisania kilka zdań w których muszę uzasadnić, czemu chciałbym wyjechać za granicę (na studia). W związku z tym, miałbym prośbę, aby ktoś sprawdził nieco poprawność poniższej wypowiedzi w tej kwestii:

I want to study abroad because I really would like to study in a place where I can learn more about other cultures and where I can improve my language skills and pick up things I did not know. Studying abroad make that you can manage every things on your own and I think it's very important in life to belive yourself. Studying abroad would allow me being with people with different mindset. Furthermore, it will let me to establish international professional network and find a good friends.

Z góry dzięki za pomoc :-)
I want to study abroad because I really would like to study in a place where I can learn more about other cultures and where I can improve my language skills.
' and pick up things I did not know' (to znaczy? jak robic co?)
Studying abroad 'make' (po pierwsze to jest zle slowo i nie gram- bo studying potrzebuje 3os.l.poj) that you can manage 'every things' (dlaczego masz tutaj 2 slowa i w l. mnogiej? Co to jest?) on your own and I think it's very important in life to 'belive' (blad ortog) (brak slowa) yourself. Studying abroad would allow me being with people with different 'mindset' (tutaj albo l. mnoga - albo przedimek). Furthermore, it will let me 'to' (po co to?) establish international professional network and find 'a' (dlaczego przedimek przed l. mnoga?) good friends.
Dzięki. Moja poprawiona wersja brzmi teraz:

I want to study abroad because I really would like to study in a place where I can learn more about other cultures and where I can improve my language skills and find out new things. Studying abroad makes you can manage everythings on your own and I think it's very important in life to believe yourself. Studying abroad would allow me being with people with different mindsets. Furthermore, it will let me establish international professional network and find good friends.
Teraz jest poprawnie?
makes you can - źle, a było dobrze
everythings - nie ma takiego słowa
believe yourself - często siebie okłamujesz?
po allow nie ma gerund
przedimek przed network
>>>przedimek przed network
chyba miales na mysli 'przed international)
...tego nawet nie zauwazylam w pierwszym przeczytaniu (slacking, - you just can't get the staff)
Ech...jednak muszę jeszcze bardzo dużo popracować nad językiem. Anyway, poniżej poprawiona wersja wg. powyższych wskazówek:

I want to study abroad because I really would like to study in a place where I can learn more about other cultures and where I can improve my language skills and find out new things. Studying abroad make you can manage everything on your own and I think it's very important in life to be self-assured. Studying abroad would allow me to be with people with different mindsets. Furthermore, it will let me establish an international professional network and find good friends.
Moglaś zostawić 'believe IN yourself'
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia