Grammar

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
PROSZE czy ktos ma czas sprawdzic moje zadanie???(troche boje sie go wam wsylac:)..

POLECENIE:Write questions from these words + was/were. Put the words in the right order.

1) late/you/this morning/why?
Why were you late this morning?
2)difficult/your exam?
Was your exam difficult?
3) last week/where/Sue and Chris?
Where were Sue and Chris last night?
4)your new camera/how much?
5)angry/you/yesterday/why?
Why were you angry yesterday?
6)nice/the weather/last week?
Was the weather nice last week?

1)A: Did you like the Harry Potter film?
B: I don't know. I never seen (see) it.
2) J K Rowling is a wonderful writer. She wrote (write) Harry Potter when she was living in Scotland.
3) My best friend and I have known (know) each other for over 10 years. We still talk on Facebook every day.
4)Listen Donna, I don't care if you missed (miss) the bus this morning. You were (be) late to college too many times!

1) Yesterday my friend and I went (go) to see my favourite comedian. At one point I was laughing (laugh) so much I fallen (fall) off my chair!
2) I was washing (wash) my hair when my brother called (call) so I was not answer (not answer) the phone.
3) I was crying (cry) when my friend told (tell) me she was mowing to London.
4) I saw (see) my friend while was shopping (shop) in the supermarket. She asked (ask) me to go for a coffee but I needed (need) to go home.
5) I drove (drive) home last night when it was starting (start) to snow. It took (take) me about 2 hours to get home because it snowing (snow) so heavily.
Uzyj was w 4

Zad ostatnie- fallen jest zle
2 was not answer - zle
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 26 maj 2016
4) How much was your new camera?

1) Yesterday my friend and I went (go) to see my favourite comedian. At one point I was laughing (laugh) so much I fell (fall) off my chair!
W ostatnim jeszcze te sa zle:
4 fragment z shop
5a zle czasy
It snowing - niegramtyczne
Cytat: gabrysia3103
4) How much was your new camera?

1) Yesterday my friend and I went (go) to see my favourite comedian. At one point I was laughing (laugh) so much I fell (fall) off my chair!

Ok
4) I saw (see) my friend while shopping (shop) in the supermarket. She asked (ask) me to go for a coffee but I needed (need) to go home.
5) I drove (drive) home last night when it started (start) to snow. It took (take) me about 2 hours to get home because it was snow (snow) so heavily.

przepraszam ale nie umiem sobie z tymi zdaniami poradzic..
1 w zadaniu z Harry P. źle
Cytat: Aaric
1 w zadaniu z Harry P. źle
4 w tym samym zadaniu, też.
Dziekuje bardzo :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie