spr pd

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
O później porze, ale obecnie opikuję sie Chinką, Tajwanką i Meksykanką i nie mam czasu na nic interpreter 24h/24h

Z elementow podanych w nawiasach uzupelnij poprawnie zdania, nie zmieniaj kolejnosci elementow
I went to my cousins's wedding last month. (The food/tasty/than/at most weddings) so I ate a lot. (The wedding/must/cost) a fortue but they can afford it. My cousin and her new husband looked great. She's had several boyfriends but (he/be/definitely/nice/of the ones I met) He's very good-looking and very friendly. (I/wish/I/can/find) a boyfriend like him! I had to dance with my cousin. Unfortunately he is a terrible dancer! I/m not a great dancer but (I/be/a much/good/one/him)
ODP: The food was tastier than at most weddings
The wedding must have cost
he has been definitely the nicests of the ones I met
I wish I could find
I'm a much better one than hm
zad2 (prawie takie same, ale nie)
I went to my cousin's wedding last month. (It/be/goos/wedding) I have ever been to. (The/music/good/than/at most weddings) so I danced a lot. I bought a new dress especially for the wedding. (I/buy/one) a few weeks earlier but I didn't think it was quite right. I wanted something longer and darker. It cost quite a lot/ I(wish/I/wait) a bit longer here before I bought it because later on I saw some much cheaper ones which were just as nice. At least the one I bought (not be/expensive/one) in the shop! Anyway, (it/must/look) good on me because lots of people asked me to dance with them at the wedding
odp:
It was the best wedding
The music was better than at most weddings
I had bought another one (another?)
I wish I had waited
wasn't the most expensive one
it must have looked
zad 2. nie ma w 3 zdaniu 'another' i jest ok bezzz. ja bym dał inny czas.
edytowany przez Aaric: 02 cze 2016
I bought one
zdanie z nicest dotyczy terazniejszosci, co ma wplyw takze na drugi czasownik
had bought bylo ok
Is the nicests
Czyli wszystko ok tylko z tym nicest i "another" tak? Bo troszke jakby nie rozumiałam Pana Aaric
a drugi czasownik w zdaniu a nicest?
Has met
a jaki tam mamy podmiot, ę?
No to have
ano, have
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie