Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie zadań z inwersji

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Zad 7
2 Rachel did not know that her life was about to change
Little
Odp did Rachel know that her life was about to change
3 If she had actually been there, we would have heard about it in the news.
Had she
Odp actually been there, we would have heard...
4 The problem is so difficult that we need an expert to solve it.
So
Odp difficult is the problem that....
5 They managed to pull the girl out of the river after making several attempts.
Only after
Odp making several attempts, did they manage to pull...
6 As soon as she opened the front door, he handed her the two dozen roses.
No sooner
Odp did she opener the front door than he handed her...
7 The town had never experienced such cold weather before.
Never before
Odp had town experienced such cold weather
8 If you run into him, tell him l'm looking for him.
Should
Odp run into him, tell him...
9 l haven't had such a good time since Mary's party
Not since Mary's party
Odp have I had such a good time
10 We seldom go to the cinema.
Seldom
Odp do we go to ....

Zad 8
Under no circumstances 1) should you leave (you/should/leave) any child alone and in no way 2) (you/must forget) to keep their play area safe. Not until the children have picked up and put away their toys (you/will/be able to) go on to another activity. Only in this way (the children/will/learn) the rules successfully. If you follow these basic rules, not only 5) (you/will/teach) them how to understand and cooperate, but you will also have a well-behaved group on your hands.
Odp 1 should you leave 2 must you forget 3 would you be able to 4 the children wil learn 5 will you teach
Zad 9
Little Ted Ryder, age five, got his first insulin injection in Toronto in july 1922. He could in no way imagine he would live until 1993. Little Ted was suffering from an illness called diabetes. At the time, patients RALEY survived more than a few months after diagnosis. Doctors could reduce the sugar in a patient's blood ONLY BY starvation diets. However, this would eventually cause their death. It was ONLY AFTER Sir Frederick Banting and Dr Charles Best discovered insulin that diabetes patients got the chance to live. There had NEVER been a drug like this before. They had NO SOONER succeeded in treating patients THAN the news spread. They could BARELY produce enough insulin to cover the demand. It was ONLY WHEN large companies started to produce the insulin that more patients were able to get it. As a result, insulin saved thousands of lives and continues to save lives even today.
ODP 1 At the time rarely did patients survive.
2 Only by starvation diets could doctors reduce the sugar..
3 Only after Sir F. Banting and Vh. Best discovered insulin did the diabetes patients get the chance...
4Never before had there been a drug life this
5no sooner had they succeeded in treating patients than the news spread
6 Barely could they produce enough insulin...
7 Only when it was large companies start..
Zad 10
No sooner had my interview started at this customer service company than my mind went blank. On no account 2(I/go) there unprepared. Not only 3) (l/look) up the company by visiting their website, but l had also made a list of all the reasons why this company was interesting to me. I had even studied the job description well enough so I would be able to answer any question on the spot. However, little 4) (/know) what was in store for me. It was only after l entered the interview office that I got butterflies in my stomach. The interviewer had a stern look on his face and hardly smiled. Hardly 5(l/sit) down when he started asking me direct questions without looking at me. I had been to many interviews and always managed fine, but never 6) (I/come across) such a serious face. There was not a hint of friendly manner in this man's face, not even once 7(he/smile). I smiled faintly and proceeded to answer some of his questions. Only then 8) (l/realise) that I couldn't remember a thing. With every question l remained still, staring back at the man and unable to come up with an answer. I wanted this interview over as quickly as possible. Not until I had left the building 9) (l/understand) what had gone wrong. The interviewer reminded me of a teacher back in grammar school; the scariest teacher l had ever had.
Odp:2 did I go 3 had I look 4 did I know 5 did I sit 6 have I come across 7 he smiled 8 did I realise 9 did I understand
Zad11
Complete each sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. Include the word in bold
2 Brian did not want to open his gifts until after they had had dinner TO
Not until after they had had dinner......... open his gifts.
3 The car broke down yesterday THAT
It was... yesterday
4 No matter what happens, you are not to go there again! GO
Under no circumstances.... again!
5 We had no idea that it was a costume party KNOW
Little ....... that it was a costume party.
6 The students were allowed to leave the exam room after the first hour had passed. WERE
Only after the first hour had passed..... exam room.
7 "oh, look, the headmaster is coming our way! yelled Mark HERE
oh look, ...... yelled Mark
8 Mum made the mashed potatoes and the stuffing from scratch, DID
Not ........ the mashed potatoes from scratch, but also the stuffing
9 Did Mary fail her driving test again? FAILED
Was....... her driving test again?
10 Her performance was fantastic and Bill's was, too SO
Her performance was fantastic....... Bill's
11 Terry needs a holiday as he's been working really hard IS
What .....a holiday as he's been working really hard.
12 She had just put the roast in the oven when the lights went out. PUT
No sooner.... the roast in th oven than the lights went out
Odp2 did Brian want to 3 the car that broke down 4 are tou go there 5 did we know 6 were students allowed to 7 here the headmaster is 8 only did mum make 9 it Mary who failed 10 so fantastic was 11 terry needs is 12 had she just put
I 5 bez przecinka
6 past perfect i nie reklamuj, hm, festiwalu muzycznego
7 gdzie przedimek
8 też coś zgubiłeś
pozostale ok

innych cwiczen nie sprawdzalem
Kompletnie nie rozumiem :/ nie napisałeś ani numeru zadania ani przykładu
Jaki festiwal? Cos takiego było w treści? Jesli tak to jest to po prostu z ksiazki
mg sprawdził zadanie 7

ja może 8 walnę, a co mi tam:

zad 8
3 czemu would?
4 brak inwersji
Nie wszędzie inwersja jest konieczna
to czemu wszędzie indziej jest konieczna, a tam nie?
zad 8
3 czemu would?
4 brak inwersji

Ja też uważam że po 'Only in this way' dajemy inwersję
@Photocopiable
faktycznie, myślałem, że pierwsze ćwiczenie ma nr 1
moje odpowiedzi dotyczyły nr 7
w jednym z przykladow chodzilo mi o slowo 'opener', ktore jest prawdopodobnie napisane z literowka
Tam jest opened.. Otworzyła drzwi
Cytat: Photocopiable
Tam jest opened.. Otworzyła drzwi

ok, teraz popraw całe ćwiczenie
Juz nie ma potrzeby
Cytat:
Tam jest opened..
na pewno?
Cytat: Photocopiable
Juz nie ma potrzeby

Twoja decyzja.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.