Opis serialu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam ponownie :)
Moim zadaniem było opisać jakis film, książke etc. Wybrałam swój ulubiony serial. Trochę powoli staram się uczyć tego języka i mam nadzieję, że będzie mi to szło coraz lepiej. Proszę o poprawienie błędów i ewentualne wytłumaczenie dlaczego tak, a nie inaczej żebym lepiej mogła przyswoić tą wiedzę. I z góry chciałabym prosic o opinię czy uważacie, ze taki opis serialu jest wystarczający :)

In my free time I like to watch TV. It's time when I can stop thinking about worries and chill out.The most I like to watch TV series because They have many threads and a lot of episodes. My Favourite series is "Pretty Little Liars" and I would like to tell you about it.

"Pretty Little Liars" tells the story of five friends :Emily, Spencer,Aria, Alison and Hanna. One Night Alison dissapears and nobody know where she is and what happened.Three years later, after the discovery of the body of Ali, they begin receiving text messages from an anonymous source, "A" who threatens to tell everyone about their secrets. Girls must do everything what "A" wants. Each of them is diffrent so Their freindship is unique and amazing.

Summing up "Pretty Little liars" is gorgeous TV series for teens. They have many secrets, mysteries and good actors.I'd love it
nobody know
Their
freindship
They have many secrets, mysteries and good actors. ja bym inaczej ujął.
I'd love it. co tu chcesz powiedzieć?
Chciałam napisać, że uwielbiam ten serial.
Jakby pan to ujął?
Cytat: xbreathless
Jakby pan to ujął?
nie ma tu panów. 'Chciałam napisać, że uwielbiam ten serial.' więc po co apostrof i 'd'?
edytowany przez Aaric: 02 paź 2016
In my free time I like to watch TV. It's time when I can stop thinking about worries and chill out.The most I like to watch TV series because They have many threads and a lot of episodes. My Favourite series is "Pretty Little Liars" and I would like to tell you about it.

"Pretty Little Liars" tells the story of five friends :Emily, Spencer,Aria, Alison and Hanna. One Night Alison dissapears and no one knows where she is and what happened.Three years later, after the discovery of the body of Ali, they begin receiving text messages from an anonymous source, "A" who threatens to tell everyone about their secrets. Girls must do everything what "A" wants. Each of them is diffrent so Their friendship is unique and amazing.

Summing up "Pretty Little liars" is gorgeous TV series for teens. They have many secrets and mysteries.I love it

Czy coś ominęłam?
because They have many... dlaczego They z wielkiej litery w środku zdania?
They have many secrets and mysteries. do czego 'they' się odnosi tutaj?
w drugim zdaniu do serialu chociaż nie byłam tego pewna ponieważ wygląda to tak jakby seriale zamieniły się w osobę
No dobrze. Wcześniej masz 'is gorgeous TV series' l.poj. a potem 'They' l.mn. zadecyduj, które jest poprawne.
faktycznie nie zwróciłam na to uwagi, dziękuję
Pisząc "on ma wiele sekretów..." Mogę użyć He? Nie wiem czy nie będzie to ożywienie i czy powinnam użyć "It"
Zroc uwage na to:
It's (brak przedimka) time when I can stop thinking about (tu brakuje slowa) worries and chill out. 'The most' (to jest zle pojecie, tutaj , Mostly,) I like to watch TV series because they have many threads and a lot of episodes.

One Night Alison 'dissapears' (blad ortog) and no one knows where she is and what (ja bym tutaj dodala 'has') happened.Three years later, after the discovery of the body of Ali, [they' (ale kto?) begin receiving text messages from an anonymous source, "A" who threatens to tell everyone about their secrets. (brak przedimka) girls 'must' (nie, tutaj 'have to') do everything 'what' (co to slowo tutaj robi? to jest kalka z polskiego, daj 'that') "A" wants. Each of them is 'diffrent' (ortog) so their friendship is unique and amazing.

Summing up "Pretty Little liars" is (brak przedimka) 'gorgeous'(nie uzywamy tego slowa kiedy mowimy o serialu) TV series for teens.
'gorgeous' nie jest błędem. Można użyć odnośnie filmu książki lub serialu itp.
Cytat: Aaric
'gorgeous' nie jest błędem. Można użyć odnośnie filmu książki lub serialu itp.

...za bardzo nowoczesne pojecie jak dla mnie. Dzisiaj, dlatego, ze ludzie nie maja juz zdolnosci sie dokladnie wypowiedziec uzywajac wachlarz slow, to jedno slowo musi byc uzyte tam gdzie dawniej byloby 10 innych slow....
też bym powiedział, że 'gorgeous series' nie brzmi dobrze, ale cóż, słowa ewoluują
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa