Prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My choice would be photo number one because this school offers accommodation and this can help me solve the problem of housing. The second argument is students look pleased what might suggest that learing in this school don't cause studentes problems.
I wouldn't pick photo number 2 because this school offer traditional model of studying and I want to modern model. In this school I don't take part in social events because don't offer this.
1. If we look at disadventages we can say that studying abroad is expensive. We must pay high tution fees. Another disadventages is that we can feel homesick and lost in new enviroment.
2. One adventages is that improve language skills talking to people exchange. Another adventages of taking part in international exchange is that learn about other cultures exploring the world.
The second argument is THAT students look pleased 'what' (kalka z polskiego 'co', ale po ang. jest inaczej 'daj tutaj 'which') might suggest that 'learing' (blad ortog) in this school 'don't' (jakie to kolokw. tutaj piszesz? napisz to poprawnie) cause 'studentes' (ortog) problems.
I wouldn't pick photo number 2 because this school 'offer' (ale 'this school' - 'it' to 3 os.l.poj) traditional model of studying and I want 'to modern' (tego nie rozumiem) model. In this school I 'don't' (tutaj mowisz o przyszlosci, to napisz to tak) take part in social events because (ale kto? musisz napisac) don't offer this.
1. If we look at 'disadventages' (ortog) we can say that studying abroad is expensive. We must pay high 'tution' (ortog) fees. Another 'disadventages' (ortog i tutaj l. poj) is that we can feel homesick and lost in (tu brakuje przedimka) new 'enviroment' (ortog).
2. One 'adventages' (ortog i l. poj) is that (ale co? musisz napisac) improve language skills 'talking to people exchange' (tego nie rozumiem). Another 'adventages' (ortog i l. poj) of taking part in (przedimek) international exchange is that (ale kto? musisz napisac) learn about other cultures 'exploring the world' (cos mi tu nie gra z tym).

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie