Wpis na blogu - proszę o sprawdzenie błędów w tekście

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi everyone! I've just started a weekend job!
I'm so excited because It's very hard can work in the chain of bistro Charlotte. It's typical metting, working and relaxing place to sent to young and creative people. I saw my friend's post on the facebook that he's looking for someone to deputize him on work for two weeks. In the meantime, it transpired that I would be suitable for this work.
I'm waiter, salesman and cleaner. Essentially I'm doing all what connected with customer service.
People at my workplace are very nice. I get on very with Angele. She's friendly and funny. She has a great sense of humor and is really hard-working.
For quite a long time I've planned a vacation abroad so I think I will spend the many for this.
Good bye for now! I'll keep you posted!
Keep your fingers crossed!
między innymi ...
Cytat:
It's very hard can work
- nie rozumiem tego zwrotu , metting ( ort.)
Cytat:
I get on very with Angele
..chyba tutaj brak słowa 'well"
Cytat:
I think I will spend the many for this
Cytat:
..'many' ale czego? raczej chodziło ci : ...I will spend much money / plenty of money for this - jesli 'money' to nie 'many ' tylko 'much " -bo 'money '- niepoliczalne ;)
It's typical metting, working and relaxing place to sent to young and creative people.
looking for someone to deputize him on work for two weeks.
I'm so excited because It's very hard can work in the chain of bistro Charlotte. podkreślone części zdania nie są zrozumiałe.
+ inne błędy oprócz tych o których Robert wspomniał, np przedimki
edytowany przez Aaric: 05 gru 2016

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie