Essay

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Moze ktos sprawdzic poprawnosc gramtyczna i skladniowa tego tekstu?? :))

The school is a place that takes a lot of our youth time. But we know our friends there and learn a useful things. Surely, this is a place really important to teen lives. In my opinion, school is the best time for us.

First and foremost, school is a place where we learn how to be independent and responsible. And such feeling of freedom is important especially for young people. Secondly, getting to know people is necessary part of human development. At school we make realationships that make up our personality. Last, but not least, this is time when we can let ourselves into a bit of madness and adventures by the way to learn new things.

On the other hand, the school takes us a bit od carefree childhood. Because in this time we should have fun and learn a new things, but we spend time in school chaires. I certainly believe that at school we learn compete and desire to be above others. What is more school years are very stressful for children who want to achieve a lot and satisfy adults.

To sum up, school time is the best years of our life, because then we develop the most. But as always there are neither positive and negative sides of school.
Na takim poziomie ang powinnaś wiedzieć że nie może być 'learn a useful/new things'
edytowany przez Aaric: 04 kwi 2017
learn new things. plurals bez a(ny) article
In school nie at school.
Children who are at school are on the school grounds.
Children who are in school are in their classrooms.
Ale at jest poprawnie tylko ... In school brzmi jakos lepiej ... w tym kontekscie... oba sa poprawnie...

school is a place where we learn how to be independent and responsible. And such feeling of freedom is important especially for young people.

dla mnie to nie maja sensu te 2 zdania.

trzeba pozmieniac troche jesszcze ale ide spac ....serio

c u later
edytowany przez big.f00t: 05 kwi 2017

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa