Prośba do angielskiego pracodawcy o świadectwo zatrudnienia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o poprawienie błędów

Dear DHL
I am writing to enquire about possibility to draw up a certificate of employment for me. I worked in your company from 13.11.2015 to 13.11.2016. This is my personal data:

Name: Michał Kowalski
Position: Personal Shopper
Smart ID: 9999
Payrol number: B6666

Is there an opportunity to send this certificate by mail to Poland? I can also collect it myself from your Wrocław business unit because I live in this city.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,

Michał Kowalski
draw up raczej się używa przy dokumentach np contract, agreement, proposal, plan itp.
Na pewno twoja position była personal SHOPPER?
to nie jest 'certificate of employment',,,napisz Swiadectwo pracy - confirmation of the dates I worked for you and in what capacity.
i dalej:
Could you possibly send this by by mail to Poland. I would rather collect it from your Wroclaw office if it is more convenient for you to send it there.
How are you @Terri ? I very much hope you are still alive and kicking ,don't you ?
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 17 maj 2017
How are you @Terri ?
..yes, I am still alive, spending more time in Poland now, 5 weeks in Poland, 5 weeks in the UK...that suits me fine. One thing is for sure - I can now swear in both languages with such gusto that it makes grown men cry....and very often does..:-)
Still keeping an eye on you though....in the sentence ...alive and kicking, the ending is incorrect..

»

Nauka języka