Sprawdzenie listu formalnego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam
Proszę o sprawdzenie listu formalnego. Temat dotyczył tego, że rada miasta chce zamknąć centrum sportowe i wybudować na tym miejscu parking samochodowy. Z góry dziękuję. :)

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have just read your article about my town. I am writing to express my disapproval of the council's plan to close the sports centre. I think building a car park there is not a good idea.
Firstly, I strongly disagree that we need more car parks. Most of the people keep their cars in garages. Therefore, next car park is unnecessary.
Secondly, the sports centre is a place, where people can spend great time and do sport. A lot of young people meet with friends there, so I think it can't be closed. There is an excellent gym, which helps people to keep a healthy lifestyle. I believe our healthy is important for the council.
To sum up, I would like to suggest keeping sports centre and building car park in another place. I hope the council will consider my suggestions.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ
przedimek przed next car park, sports centre
bez przecinków po place, gym
health
Therefore, next car park is unnecessary. dlaczego next ja bym ominął, ew. dał np. (yet) 'another'.
edytowany przez Aaric: 10 maj 2017

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie