business memo

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, z góry bardzo dziękuje za każdą wskazówkę co to poprawy :)

Our company is now rethinking the policy in the light of an advertising campaign which is currently organising for one of our clients Conquest Paper Supplies. On account of their part of contract, they has provided us with supplies of good quality paper. Through partial replacing emails with letters we are able to increase our power of influence on new clients. Such method of communication is rare and definitely make good impression. Additionally we can enclose documents and other materials in a letter what is impossibly with emails. Using top quality papers for letters is way that our clients could feel special. I believe that introducing this new policy significant enhance our company image. I certainly not suggesting that everyone should stops using emails and always use letters. Email has got many advantages especially at everyday communication. Letters could be way of communication with cli our tools to impress our new clients. I would be grateful if you could pay attention to the following points:

Use old paper only as scrap paper. The new paper has new design. Some paper for example is white on the side you write on but bright orange on the other side.
Focus on accurate and well laid out of letters composition. You probably aware that it is conspicuous for clients.
Remember that any errors such as spelling mistakes or typographical errors really stand out in letters. We do not want to destroy the good impression we're trying to create.
W tym tekscie nie powinniśmy się nawet spodziewać 'they has provided'

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie