wypracowanie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
czy mógłby ktoś to sprawdzić pod względem gramatycznym i ortograficznym?
In my written assigment, I'm going to write the blog entry from prospective of Lauraine LeBlanc's mother. She describes her feelings after the expelling from school her daughter. Mrs LeBlanc tries to show that the school made a mistake and her daughter is innocent. Most of all, Lauraine LeBlanc was one of the best students, she had excellent marks and was a model to imitate. So, th high schools had no grounds for removing the student. What is more, Mrs LeBlanc is convinced that her daughter was bullied for her achievements by peers from her school. That was reason why Lauraine decided to completely change her image and style. Otherwise, adolescents are looking for their own self and they cannot be punished for it. Maybe her change of image was temproary and after some time she could return to the old look and behavior. Mrs LeBlanc also points out that the school should be tolerant insitution and they should accept what Lauraine is. At the end, the mother writes about destruction of future of her daughter and about difficulties which Lauraine had with finding a new school.
prospective?
She describes her feelings after the expelling from school her daughter. coś nie tak ;-))
and they should accept what Lauraine is.
of future of her daughter ja bym zmienił szyk.
Zauważyłem kilka literowek + brak przedimków.
Możliwość innych błędów.
edytowany przez Aaric: 25 lis 2017

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia