Prośba o sprawdzenie- dwa krótkie teksty

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Is hard to tell what i think about this picture. I coud not to tell it is pretty because is definetly not of my type, i prefer traticional art
especially realistic art of nature so if we talking about esthetic aspects i dont like it but think it is interesting becuase from nine people who are on the picture at first glance we cane see only one, when we want find more we must be really focus on this

I have never practised any extreme sports but i think it is real cool. Sometimes i watching movies on youtube with people who jumping on the bunge or from plane with parachute and i think it must be awesome expierience. maybe some time in the future i going to jumpe on the bunge i relly want to do this but i think it is to extrem for me now.
Is hard FOR ME to tell what i think about this picture. I coud not to tell it is pretty because is definetly not of my type, i prefer traticional art
especially realistic art of nature so if we talking about esthetic aspects i dont like it but think it is interesting becuase from nine people who are on the picture at first glance we cane see only one, when we want find more we must be really focus on this
Masz słownik?
IT Is hard...
I have never practised any extreme sports but i (DOTYCZY WSZYSTKICH "i" W ZNACZENIU "ja")think it is real cool. Sometimes i watching movies on youtube with people who jumping on the bunge or from plane with parachute and i think it must be awesome expierience. maybe some time in the future i going to jumpe on the bunge i relly want to do this but i think it is to extrem for me now.
dziękuje
Za wcześnie dziękujesz. Spróbuj poprawić i ponownie wklej.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie