Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
When I look back on my childhood, I always feel happy. It was a carefree time.
At the age of eight I hadn’t a lot of responsibilities, apart from going to school, so my life used to be very different to how it is now.
My favorite place when I was child was school. That what I liked the best about school was the breaks, when we played game which could be called "robbers and their leader". However I was swot and teachers liked me, especially math’s teacher Mr. Nowak. I look back on most of my old teachers with affection.
I also have sweet memories connected with my first bicycle. It was small, blue and it’s name was Reksio. Together, with my friends Ania and Adam, we were cycling around the garden, pretended that we are motorcyclists and it was great fun. I feel sorry when I see my bike in the cellar, covered with dust.
At the time my greatest wish was to have a sister. I didn’t wait too long - nine months later my sister was born.
My favorite (czy to ma byc po AmE czy BrE?) place when I was child was school. That 'what' (nie, nie 'what') I liked the best about THE school was the breaks, when we played A game which ..However I was A swot and THE teachers
liked me, especially THE math's teacher Mr. Nowak.
It was small, blue and 'it's' (it's znaczy it is, czy to masz na mysli?) name was Reksio. Together, with my friends Ania and Adam, we were cycling around the garden, pretended that we 'are' (opowiadasz w czasie przeszlym tutaj tez taki potrzeba) -
I didn't HAVE TO wait too long...
dziękuję:)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie