Opis domu (sprawdzenie i poprawki)?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My house is very cozy. It has three bedrooms and also a living room, a kitchen, a toilet and a bathroom. All of these rooms are big. The front door opens into a hall. There is a big bedroom on the right of door. Kitchen is placed near it bedroom. Next to the kitchen is second bedroom, which it is placed across from toilet and living room. Third bedroom and bathroom is on left from front doors. Terrace is on rears of houses.
The biggest in my house is living room, in which is full of large windows with a nice view. They be placed in it two couches, small table, TV set and stacking hi-fi. From living room can passage on terrace.
In the kitchen are a wall cupboars, stove, dishwasher, wooden table and six chairs. Over table is hanging lamp, on the wall are flowers.
In bathroom is big bathtub and shower. On wall hangs mirror under which is sink. Near stand washing machine and shelf with towels.
My parents have the biggest bedroom with large double bed and big three-door wardrobe.
My sister have smaller rooms but also very nice. She’s bedroom has wooden bed. In the corner there is a wardrobe full of she’s clothes. By the window there is desk at which she study every day.
My rooms is…
On terrace are garden table with garden umbrella and chairs. Around a terrace stands a lot of pots flowers and some young tree.

(wiem ze duzo błędów i niezaciekawie opisane, ale prosze o sprawdzenie i poprawienie rażących błędów)
My house is very coSy.
There is a big bedroom on the right of THE door. THE kitchen is placed near 'it' (to znaczy kogo?) bedroom. Next to the kitchen is A second
bedroom, which it is 'placed across from toilet' (nie, lepeij located..ale nie across) and living room. THE third bedroom and bathroom 'is' (jak mowisz o 2ch to 'are l. mnoga) on left from THE front doors. THE terrace is on 'rears' (REAR)
of THE 'houses' (o ile domach tutaj mowa - bo houses to l. mnoga?).
The biggest (ale co? ROOM) in my house is THE living room, 'in' (ja bym to ominela) which is full of large windows with a nice view. 'They be placed in it' (NIE, zla kolejnosc, In it are placed...) two couches, small table, TV set and A stacking hi-fi. From THE living room 'can passage' (lepiej you can go onto the)terrace.
In the kitchen are 'a' (bez 'a') wall cupboaRDS, 'stove' (mozna cooker), dishwasher, wooden table and six chairs. 'Over table is hanging lamp' (NIe, zla kolejnosc slow ..A lamp is hangs over the table) AND on the wall are flowers.
In THE bathroom THERE is A big bathtub and A shower. On THE wall hangs A mirror under which THERE is A sink. Near (THE SINK) standS THE washing machine and A shelf with towels.
My sister 'have' (3os l. poj -s HAS) A smaller 'rooms' (rooms to l. mnoga, a tutaj mowisz o l. poj) 'but' (lepiej WHICH IS) also very nice. 'She's' (Co to- czy masz na mysli HER) bedroom has A wooden bed. In the corner there is a wardrobe full of 'she's' (Nie, nie, nie, she-to znaczy 'ona' a nie jej-HER) clothes. By the window there is desk at which she studIES every day.
My 'rooms' (rooms to l. mnoga - a is to l. poj) is...
On THE terrace are A garden table with A garden umbrella and chairs. Around THE terrace stands a lot of pot flowers and some young 'tree' (some daje wrazenie ze jest wiecej jak 1, a tree to l. poj).
Napisalam juz, ze podstawa jest nauczenie sie 'A', 'THE' i niekiedy pamietania, ze do l. mnogiej dodajemy 's' .

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Matura