I need help! :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej! Jestem tu całkiem nowa... Zarejestrowałam się bo mam małe problemy z angielskim... Jeśli ktoś był by tak miły i sprawdził mi moje zadanie to była bym bardzoo bardzoo wdzięczna!! To jest własnie ten mój tekst, tylko nie wiem czy dobrze napisany.

-On Saturday I got up at eight o’clock. First of all I had breakfast. I ate corn flakes with milk. After that I had shower and I got dressed. In the morning I had to help my mother with the housework. I cleaned my room, watered the flowers. Then I visited my grand parents. We talked about my school. When I came back home I had a little free time. I read a book and listened to music. Later my mother needed my help and I must went shopping. I bought milk, juice, apples, potatoes and butter. Next I had dinner. My mother cooked a very special meal fried chicken with side salad. It was delicious. After dinner I visited my friends. We played computer games and listened to music. Later we went to the cinema for “Why not!” The film was great. When I came back home I watched TV. Then I had supper. I ate for supper sandwich with cheese, I drank orange juice. After that I went for a walk to the park with my cousin. When I came back I did my homework. Next I had a bath. Finally I went to bed at half past eleven.

Z góry bardzo, bardzo dziękuję!!
>
> -On Saturday I got up at eight o'clock. First I had
>breakfast. I ate corn flakes with milk. After that I had A shower and I
>got dressed. ... Then I visited my grandparents.
Later my mother needed my help and I HAD TO GO shopping. I bought (SOME) milk, juice,
>apples, potatoes and butter. ... My mother cooked a
>very special meal : fried chicken with salad.
>After dinner I WENT TO SEE SOME friends. ... Later we went OUT TO SEE “Why not!" AT THE CINEMA
Then I had supper. I ate A CHEESE sandwich FOR SUPPER AND I drank orange juice.

... = nie ma błędów
dziękuję bardzo za sprawdzenie!!

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia