Prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Do napisania mam wprawdzie łatwe sprawozdanie ( raczej mamy mówic ustnie) ale nie jestem pewna czy poprawnie napisałam

Uczestniczyłaś w akcji protestacyjnej dotyczacej problemu srodowiska lokalnego w rozmowie z kolega
1.Powiedz jak wygladało przygotowanie do protestu
2.jak przebiegał protest
3.jak reagowali ludzie

Before desmoustrators we met together in my house and we made a lot of banners and leaflets.When we went to the street we protest against cut down trees . We were very loudy. We were screaming and distributing leaflets in the street. The other people were very happy and satisfaction. Also they helped as.
Before desmoustrators (sprawdz jak jest DEMONSTRACJA po ang.) we met (BEZ together) in my house and we made a lot of banners and leaflets. When we went to (OUT ON) the street (,) we protest (czas przeszly) against cut (CUTTING) down trees . We were very loudy (sprawdz przymiotnik: glosny) . We were screaming (za mocne slowo: lepiej: SHOUTING) and distributing leaflets in the street. The other people were very happy and satisfaction (to jest rzeczownik. Potrzebujesz przymiotnik: SATISFIED). Also they (SZYK: THEY ALSO) helped as (pisownia).
Wielki dzieki :) czyli powinno być tak ?:

Before demonstration we met in my house and we made a lot of banners and leaflets. When we went to out on the street , we protested (were protest ?) against cuting down trees . We were very loud . We were screaming shouting and distributing leaflets in the street. The other people were very happy and satisfied .They also helped us.
Jeszcze kilka poprawek (to co pisalam w nawiasach mialo zastapic slowa w oryginale).

Before THE demonstration we met AT my house and we made a lot of banners and leaflets. When we went out on the street , we protested against cuting (pisownia: tt) down trees . We were very loud . We were shouting and distributing leaflets in the street. The other people were very happy and satisfied .They also helped us.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Brak wkładu własnego