trzy opisy...please

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze sprawdzcie.
Z gory dziekuje!!

1. In the picture I can see two women. They are standing face each other(?). One of them is wearing a pink blouse, dark jeans and white trainers. The second woman is wearing a bright chemise and skirt. I see a car accident. The women are looking at cars. One woman has a piece of headlight in her hand and she is talking to other woman. They are standing next to some houses. In the background I see some bushes and flowerpots. I think that both of women are sad and shocked because of car accident.

2. In the foreground of the picture I see four people: one woman and three children. They are sitting at the table and they are perhaps outside of their house. The woman is wearing a patterned blouson. She may be mother of three children in this picture. The children are wearing colourful T-shirts. Two of them are painting pictures. One boy is looking at them. The woman is supporting the youngest child. There are some watercolours and a pen box on the table. In the background I see the wall and a fragment of wooden fence. I think that people in this picture are glad because they can spend time together.

3. In the picture I can see four people: one woman, one man and two children. They are in the kitchen. The children are sitting at the table and eating breakfast. They are wearing colourful clothes. The woman, who is perhaps their mother, is standing next to the table and talking on the phone. She is wearing a bright sweater and dark trousers. The man has a little bowl in his hand and he is pouring some milk into the mug. He is wearing a blue shirt, striped red tie and brown trousers. In the background I see some cupboards. There are some fruit and mugs on the table. I think that the children are sad because their parents haven't time for them. I guess that their parents are hurring to their places of work and they haven't time to talk with children.
>1. In the picture I can see two women. They are standing face TO FACE. One of them is wearing a pink blouse, dark jeans and white
>trainers. The OTHER woman is wearing a bright chemise and A skirt. I
>see a car accident. The women are looking at THE cars. One woman has a
>piece of headlight in her hand and she is talking to THE other woman. They
>are standing next to some houses. In the background I see some bushes
>and flowerpots. I think that both of women are sad and shocked because
>of THE car accident.
>
>2. In the foreground of the picture I see four people: one woman and
>three children. They are sitting at the table and they are perhaps
>outside their house. The woman is wearing a patterned blouson. She
>may be THE mother of three children in this picture. The children are
>wearing colourful T-shirts. Two of them are painting pictures. One boy
>is looking at them. The woman is supporting (HOLDING?) the youngest child. There
>are some watercolours and a pen box on the table. In the background I
>see the wall and a fragment of wooden fence. I think that people in
>this picture are glad because they can spend time together.
>
>3. In the picture I can see four people: one woman, one man and two
>children. They are in the kitchen. The children are sitting at the
>table and eating breakfast. They are wearing colourful clothes. The
>woman, who is perhaps their mother, is standing next to the table and
>talking on the phone. She is wearing a bright sweater and dark
>trousers. The man has a little bowl in his hand and he is pouring some
>milk into the mug. He is wearing a blue shirt, A striped red tie and
>brown trousers. In the background I see some cupboards. There are some
>fruit and mugs on the table. I think that the children are sad because
>their parents haven't GOT time for them. I guess that their parents are
>hurring to their places of work and they haven't GOT time to talk with THE