Krotki list formalny. Prosze o SPRAWDZENIE!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jak w temacie.
Będę niezmiernie wdzięczna :)

I am writing with regard to your advertisement which appeared in Life. I and my friend would like to take part in the holidays under tent in different corners of Scotland. There are eight persons are interested in this offer.
I would be grateful if you could inform me about conditions on a camp site (pole namiotowe) and a price of stay.
I would like to ask you for food/ board (wyżywienie). Is meals guarantee by organizer? Is meals included in the price of stay?
I would aprreciate it if you send me a catalogue with offers and an application form. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ.
Pomoże ktoś?? :)

Mam jeszcze jedną prośbe o utworzenie pytania w czasie przeszłym, naprawde nie wiem co wstawić - Did/Was, a może coś innego?
- .......(the driver/speed)?
I am writing with regard to your advertisement which appeared in THE Life MAGAZINE (ON... DATA?) I and my friend (Lepiej: MY FRIEND AND I)would like to take part in the holidays under tent (To dosl.tlum. polskiego "pod namiotem. W ang: THE CAMPING HOLIDAY) in different corners of Scotland. There are eight persons (WHO) are interested in this offer.

I would be grateful if you could inform me about THE conditions on (AT) a (THE - chodzi o konktetne pole/a) camp site (pole namiotowe) and THE price of stay.
I would like to ask you for (FOR to prosic "o". Lepiej: ABOUT) THE food/ board (wyżywienie). Is (MEALS to liczba mnoga, wiec ARE) meals guaranteeD by THE organizer? Is meals (jak wyzej) included in the price of stay?
I would aprreciate (pisownia) it if you senT me a catalogue with THE/ YOUR offers and an application form.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ.

Mam jeszcze jedną prośbe o utworzenie pytania w czasie przeszłym, naprawde nie wiem co wstawić - Did/Was, a może coś innego?
- .......(the driver/speed)?

Raczej: WAS the driver SPEEDING? - czy jechal za szybko (kiedy cos sie stalo, np. wypadek)
Dziękuję, dziękuję bardzo :) :*

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Praca za granicą