Prosze o sprawdzenie i ew.popraki :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Obrazek przedstawia biuro i dwoje pracowników.Na pierwszym planie znajduje się kobieta i mężczyzna.Mężczyzna ubrany jest w czarny garnitur i kolorowy krawat.W ręce trzyma kartke.Kobieta ma na sobie biały golf,złoty pasek.W ręce trzyma duży zielony segregator. Na drugim planie po prawej stronie jest duży obraz, a po lewej znajdują się srebrne drzwi.

In the picture shows office and two worker.In the foreground is a women and men. Men clothes is black suit and coloured tie.In hand keep page.Women has on white golf and gold strip.In hand keep big green file.In the background the top right-hand corner there little picture and left there is silver door.
The picture shows an office and two workers. In the foreground there's a woman and a man. The man is wearing a black suit and a color tie. He's holding a sheet of paper. The woman is wearing a white turtle-neck and a gold belt. She's holding a big green binder. In the background there's a large painting on the right and a silver door on the left.