recenzja "Romeo i Julia" ;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie I poprawienie błędów ;)
Temat pracy był:
Napisz recenzję utworu literackiego, sztuki teatralnej lub filmu, którego akcja toczy się wokół konfliktu między członkami rodziny.

William Shakespeare was the greatest English-language playwright of all time. He was equally successful writing comedy and tragedy. „Romeo and Juliet” is one of his most famous tragedies. The action of this drama take place in XVI century Italy in Werona, where live two hating themselves families - Montague and Capulet.

The plot of this work of art focuses on the unhappy love between Romeo and Juliet, whose become from two opposite familys. Emotions which are joining them are so strong, that in spite of the fact that members of their families hate themselves one another, youngs are falling in love. Romeo and Juliet do not listen their parents and object them. They are able to do everything to save their love and to be together.

What I like the most about the book is that, it bring up timeless issue, and this problem we can put in every epochs. Dialogues between characters are excellent. The whole script is exciting. The plot is very believable and sometimes ridiculous. It is a classical masterpiece of its kind. I can thorougly recommend this book because it is well worth reading. It will change the way you thing about how strong true love can be and how parents do not understand their children feelings. Read the book and find out!

Dzięki za poprawienie błędów ;)
Pozdrawiam :)
Matka Chrzestna 8)
...The action of this drama takeS place in XVI century Italy in VErona, where 'live two hating themselves families'(moze lepiej two families who hate themselves live)- THE MontagueS and THE CapuletS.
...Romeo and Juliet, whO COME from two opposite familIES. Emotions which 'are
joining' (join) them are so strong, that in spite of the fact that members of
their families 'hate themselves one another' (albo 'themselves' albo 'one another'), 'youngs' (the youngsters) 'are falling' (fall) in love. Romeo and Juliet do not listen TO their parents and 'object them' (lepiej 'their objections').
..it bringS up THE timeless issue (tutaj mozna of 'love'-albo cos podobnego)and thE problem WHICH we can put in every 'epochs' (epoch, albo age). THE dialogues between THE characters are excellent.
It will change the way you 'thing' (THINK) about how strong true love can be and how parents do not understand their children'S feelings. (It was ever thus)
pozmieniałam...

William Shakespeare is the greatest English-language playwright of all time. He was equally successful with writing comedy and tragedy. „Romeo and Juliet” is one of his most famous tragedies. This drama takes place in XVI century Italy in Verona, where two families hating each other live - the Montagues and the Capulets.

The plot of this work of art concerns Romeo and Juliet’s unhappy love. They come from two opposite families. Emotions which join them are so strong, that in spite of the fact that members of their families hate one another, the youngsters do fall in love. Romeo and Juliet do not listen to their parents and their objections. They are willing to do everything to save their love and to be together.

What I like the most about this book is that it brings up the eternal issue of love, and the problem which we can associate with any age. The dialogues between the characters are excellent. The whole script is exciting. The whole script is exciting. The plot is very believable, though sometimes ridiculous. It is a classic masterpiece of its genre. I can thorougly recommend this book because it is well worth reading. It will change the way you think about how strong true love can be and how parents do not understand their children’s feelings. This has not changed over the ages. Read the book and see for yourself!
William Shakespeare is the greatest English-language playwright of all time. He was equally successful IN writing comedy and tragedy. "Romeo and Juliet" is one of his most famous tragedies. THE (lepiej, przynajmniej dla mnie, brzmi) drama takes place in XVI century Italy in Verona, where two, hating each other, families live - the Montagues and the Capulets.

The plot of this work of art revolves around Romeo's and Juliet's unhappy love. They come from two families feuding between each other for years. Emotions which join them are so strong, that in spite of the fact that members of their families hate one another, the youngsters fall in love. Romeo and Juliet do not listen to their parents' objections (prościej). They are willing to do everything to save their love and to be together.

What I like the most about this DRAMA is that it brings up the eternal issue of love, the problem (which) we can associate with any age. The dialogues between the characters are excellent. The whole script is exciting.(!scenariusz? piszesz o ksiązce czy o filmie?) The plot is plausible, though sometimes ridiculous(!fabuła jest wiarygodna, ale niedorzeczna? Nie do końca rozumiem). It is a classic masterpiece of its genre. I can thorougly recommend this book because it is well worth reading. It will change the way you think about how strong true love can be and how parents do not understand their children's feelings. This has not changed over the ages. Read the book and see for yourself!(/draw your own conclusions)
was the greatest- o zmarłych mówimy w czasie przeszłym
THE (lepiej,
>przynajmniej dla mnie, brzmi) drama takes place in XVI century Italy
>in Verona, where two, hating each other, families live - the
>Montagues and the Capulets.

The most important comma rule: When in doubt, leave it out!!!!!!!!!

Poza tym jest to kalka z j. polskiego. Lepiej tak jak terri napisała wyżej.
>THE (lepiej,
>>przynajmniej dla mnie, brzmi) drama

(chodziło mi o 'This' drama na 'THE' drama)

>The most important comma rule: When in doubt, leave it out!!!
Ja zawsze mam wątpliwości ;)

Faktycznie, wersja terri jest zgrabniejsza. (zasugerowałem się tym, że w drugim tekście są zmiany w stosunku do orginalnego i nie wszystkie poprawki terri zostały naniesione)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia