proszę o pomoc z listem

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing in response to offer of yours company about job in Greece of which I know from the representative of ‘The Three’.

I am at first year of Marketing and Management at PWSZ in Jarosław and at the end of second term I should undergo two-month training. In this connection, I would like to pleased yours company to grant a permission on serve one’s apprenticeship in one of offering by you work places in Greece.

I am twenty-two years old and I am interested in gaining the new experiences, making the acquaintance of new people, places.

I am looking to hearing from you.

Your faithfully,
>
>I am writing in response YOUR ADVERTISEMENT about BRAK PRZEDIMKA job in Greece
>of which I HAVE LEARNED from A representative of 'The Three'.
>
>I am IN THE first year of Marketing and Management at PWSZ [ANGIELSKA NAZWA] in Jarosław and
>at the end of PRZEDIMEK second term I should TAKE PART IN two-month training. I would like to pleased [=ZADOWOLONY] yours [BEZ S] company to grant a
>permission COMPLETE MY TRAINING in one of [SZYK! - NAPISZ: MIEJSC PRACY W GRECJI OFEROWANYCH PRZEZ WAS] offering by you
>work places in Greece.
>
>I am twenty-two years old and I am interested in gaining the [BEZ THE, PRZECIEZ NIE WIES,Z JAKIE DOKLADNIE TO BEDA DOSWIADCZENIA] new
>experiences, making the acquaintance [MEETING NEW PEOPLE, ALE O TYM NIE NAPISZESZ W TAKIM LISCIE, TYLKO CO NAJWYZEJ W CV W RUBRYCE HOBBY] of new people, places.
>
>I am looking BRAK SLOWA I LEPIEJ UZYC SIMPLE PRESENT to hearing from you.
>
>Your A TU BRAK S faithfully,
czyli poprawna wersja bedzie wygladala w ten sposob??

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing in response to offer of yours company about a job in Greece of which I know from the representative of ‘The Three’.

I am at first year of Marketing and Management at The State Higher School of Vacational Education in Jarosław and at the end of second term I should undergo two-month training. In this connection, I would like to ask your company to grant a permission to complete my training in one of work places in Greece offering by you .

I am twenty-two years old and I am interested in gaining new experiences, meeting new people, places.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
mialo byc Vocational
Basieńko, nie zastosowałaś się do rad mg i dalej są błędy. Przeczytaj dokładnie co pisał.
masz racje! niedokladnie przeczytalam poprawki.
teraz juz powinno byc ok

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing in response your advertisement of your company about the job in Greece of which I know from representative of 'The Three'.

I am in first year of Marketing and Management at The State High School of Vocational Education in Jarosław and at the end of the second term I should take part in two-month training. In this connection, I would like to pleas your company to grant a permission complete my training in one of work places in Greece offering by you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Your faithfully,
I am in first year
I am in a first year
company to grant a permission to ???? chyba musi byc "to" albo ing complete my training in one of work places in Greece offering by you
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Studia językowe