proszę o sprawdzenie:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
According to me tolerance it is respect for those, whose appearance is other than ours, whose views are not similiar to common word. It is respect for people who have other attitude towards life. Tolerance is acceptance of difference. If there was no tolerance, we would hate each other even for a hair colour or an eye pigment. It would lead to a stupid war, to death...
I think that we should be tolerant. Everyone has law to be different than majority. Everyone can have other than majority, one's an outlook on life. We shouldn't say ostentatiously to all people: yes, i'm tolerant. It should be visible(widoczne) in our everyday behaviour, niech nie będą to tylko puste słowa. Denerwują mnie people, whose opowiadają, że they are tolerant, a odejdą two steps and scoff at person 'o' for example other skin colour than theirs.

proszę o sprawdzenie;)
IN MY OPINION tolerance XX is respect for those XX whose appearance
>is DIFFERENT than ours, whose views are not similXXar to common word DO CZEGO?. It is
>respect for people who have A DIFFERENT attitude towards life. Tolerance is
>THE acceptance of difference. If there was no tolerance, we would hate
>each other even BECAUS OF hair colour or an eye pigment. It would lead to
>a stupid war, to death...
>I think that we should be tolerant. Everyone has THE RIGHT to be different
>than THE majority TU LEPIEJ NAPISAC: THAN OTHER PEOPLE. Everyone can have A DIFFERENT outlook
>on life. We shouldn't say ostentatiously to all people: yes, i'm
>tolerant. INSTEAD (=ZAMIAST TEGO) It should be visible(widoczne) in our everyday behaviour,
>niech nie będą to tylko puste słowa. Denerwują mnie people, whose
>opowiadają, że they are tolerant, a odejdą two steps and scoff at
>person 'o' for example other skin colour than theirs.
is DIFFERENT than ours, whose views are not similXXar to common
>word DO CZEGO? tu można dac znowu than other people?!
>>each other even BECAUS OF hair colour or an eye pigment because of znaczy z powodu czy co?
dzięki. i jeśli jeszcze ktoś mógłby z końcówka mi pomoc to bede wdzieczna.:)
than other people's - od poglądów innych ludzi
albo than common beliefs
becausE of - (literowka) = z powodu
whose views are not similar to common word than common beliefs?? czy similiar to common beliefs. już sie zgubiłam.
ponawiam jeśli ktoś mógłby chociaż z tym fragmentem mi pomóc :

We shouldn't say ostentatiously to all people: yes, i'm
>tolerant. It should be visible(widoczne) in our everyday behaviour,
>niech nie będą to tylko puste słowa. Denerwują mnie people, whose
>opowiadają, że they are tolerant, a odejdą two steps and scoff at
>person 'o' for example other skin colour than theirs.

to dla mnie bardzo ważne.
ten tekst jest za trudny dla ciebie - nawet jak ktos napisze,
no tylko, ze niestety ja musze miec wlasnie z takimi zwrotami i tak napisane:( i nie wiem skad mam to sama wziac:(
Zrobie to - ale nie oczekuj drugi raz - dlatego, ze przez to sama sie nic nie uczysz.

It should be visible in our everyday behaviour and not just empty words.
I am always angry at people who say that they are tolerant, but who when they move away, scoff at a person who has for example a different skin colour.
dzieki wielkie:) ale mysle, ze tak naucze sie wiecej bo chociaz widze teraz jak powinnam to byla zrobic, niz jakby nikt mi nie pomogl i poszloby to w zapomnienie.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Szkoły językowe

»

Pomoc językowa