do wydziału komunikacji - błagam o sprawdzenie!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Request about explanation.

In certificate of permanent export, no. 616087 there was made a mistake in Vehicle Identification Number. Correct VIN number is: WF0FXXGBVFSD40434, not WF0FXXGBVF5D40434, as it had beed written before.
In fact of that, I can not register this car in Poland and I also have problems in Internal Revenue Service.
In that situation I request about changing the VIP number into correct one and sending back a new Certificate of permanent export at your earliest convenience.

Yours faithfully

proszę o ewentualne poprawki :)
w certyfikacie stalego eksportu nr 616087 byl tam blad w Numerze Identyfikacji Pojazdu. Poprawny Numer Identyfikacji Pojazdu to: WF0FXXGBVFSD40434, a nie WF0FXXGBVF5D40434, jak to bylo wczesniej napisane
nie moge wiec zarejestrowac tego auta w polsce i mam rowniez probelemy w okropnym urzędzie dochodowym (?).
w tej sytuacji prosze o zmiane nr VIP na poprawny i odeslanie nowego certyfikatu stalego (ogolnego (?)) ekstportu do twojego wczesniejszego convenience (nie wiem co to jest, sprawdze, bo nie pasuje w tym kontekscie)
dopisek na koncu listu-zwrot grzecznosciowy
tlumaczac wszystko prawie jest zrozumiale ale nie wiem o co chodzilo ci z tym convenience
Walking, dziękuję, ale chodzi mi o to, czy jest to napisane poprawnie gramatycznie itp :)
Ja ten list musze odesłać do Wydziału Komunikacji w Anglii i przed wysłaniem chciałabym się upewnić, czy żadnej gafy nie popełniłam :P
Request for Certificate of Permanent Export correction

The Vehicle Identification Number in the certificate of permanent export No. 616087 I have received from you is stated incorrectly. The correct VIN number is WF0FXXGBVFSD40434, not WF0FXXGBVF5D40434, as stated in the certificate.

Because of this mistake I can not register this car in Poland and I also have problems with the Internal Revenue Service. In this situation I ask you to correct the Certificate of Permanent Export and send it to me as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,
Ullak - jestem wdzięczna :)
zamiast because of that mistake mozesz uzyc z tego powodu czyli
for that reason albo that's why
moze tak:-
Due to this mistake, I can not register this car in Poland and I also have problems with the Internal Revenue Service.
Could you please correct the Certificate of Permanent Export and send me the corrected version as soon as possible.
terri - 'cannot' nie pisalo sie razem?
mozna i tak i tak, dla mnie w tym liscie lepiej osobno, dlatego, ze to jest odrebne slowo i jak sie czyta to 'not' jest wiecej zauwazone, w porownaniu do 'cannot'. Wypowiedz na glos 'cannot i 'can not' i to zauwazysz.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

CAE - sesja letnia 2002

»

Matura