list -prosze o sprawdzenie i poprawe :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam napisac list do kolezanki , ktora mialam odwiedzic, ale tydzien przed wyjazdem skradziono mi dokumenty i nie moge wyjechac za granice. Bede wdzieczna za sprawdzenie i korekte.

Dear Jenny,
I'm just writting to tell you that I can't visit you in London next week. Somebody stole my documents yesterday! I have a lot of problems with it. ( a jak mozna powiedziec z tego powodu?), and it's immposible for me to levae Poland now. I'm really sorry that I must change our planns, but it doesn't depend on me.
You must be wondering what's happened that I lost my documments. I was doing shopping ang calling my mum, when somebody stole my bag and escaped. ( nie wiedzialam jak powiedziec ze podbiegl i wyrwal mi torebke). I was terrified and didn't know what to do. Fortunately, my nieghbour was next to me and she suggested her help. I went to the police with her and next she took me to the home. I've just given her flowers ang thanked for help.
Therefore ( chcialam powiedziec ze w zwiazku z tym wszystkim) I wonder if I could come to you in the other date. What do you think?
I hope that we'll be able to see soon.
Best wishes
XYZ
I'm just 'writting' (ortog) to tell you that I can't visit you in London next
>week. I have a lot of problems with 'it' THAT. (because of that), and it's immposible for me to 'levae' (ortog) Poland now. I'm really sorry that I must change our 'planns' (ortog), but 'it doesn't depend on me' (masz na mysli...it's not my fault).
You must be wondering 'what's' HOW IT happened that I lost my documments. I was
'doing' (niepotr) shopping 'ang' (ortog) calling my mum, when somebody (came up to me) stole (snatched) my bag and (quickly) escaped.
Fortunately, my 'nieghbour'(ortog) was 'next to' (with) me and she suggested her help. I went to the >police with her and next she 'took' (brought) me 'to' (niepotrz) 'the' (niepotrz) home. I've just given her flowers 'ang'(ortog) thanked for HER help.
Therefore I wonder if I could come to you 'in the other date' (at another time). What do you think?
I hope that we'll be able to see (ale co? kogo? each other)soon.
czyli powinno byc writing i plans?
writing, plans i leave

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Studia językowe