PROSZĘ O SZYBKIE SPRAWDZENIE - na wczoraj :D

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Which jobs in your opinion are : (krótko)
-the hardest/easiest ? why?
-The most stresful? why?
-the most interesting why ?

In my opinionthe hardest job ia a miner. Because a miner everyday work really hard, many kilometres under ground. A miner can die during work, especially miners can die during work in Poland, because in Poland a mine are so old.

In my oinion the easiest job is a bus driver. A bus driver all time sites on a sead. Many bus drivers eats meals during work and talks with passangers.

In my opinion the most stressful job is an air-traffic controller. Because an air-traffic controller is responsible for aircrafts passangers.

In my opinion the most interesting job is an archeologist. An archelogist visits many countries, old buildings and monuments.

z góry dziękuję
up
>In my oinion the easiest job is a bus driver. A bus driver all time
>sites on a sead. Many bus drivers eats meals during work and talks
>with passangers.

In my opinion, the easiest job is that of a bus driver. A bus driver spends all his work time sitting behind the wheel. Many drivers eat their meals during work hours, and they talk to passengers a lot.

:)
>A bus driver spends all his work time sitting behind the wheel.

jest jakas roznica pomiedzy 'behind the wheel' a 'at the wheel'?
In my opinion the hardest job iS TO BE a miner. Because a miner (has to work really hard) everyday 'work really hard' (niepotr), many kilometres underground. A miner can die during HIS work, especially (in Poland) miners can die during work 'in Poland', because in Poland 'a' (niepotr) mineS are 'so' VERY old.
In my opinion the most stressful job is THAT OF an air-traffic controller.
'Because' (moze lepiej This is because...) an air-traffic controller is responsible for 'aircrafts passEngers'(passengers in aircrafts).
In my opinion the most interesting job is THAT OF an archeologist. An
archeologist visits many countries, old buildings and monuments.
I guess not
http://www.dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=90112&dict=CALD
:()
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia