proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It was about 2 years ago. I was going to Germany by bus. I wanted to visit my friend on the Nordsea. The bus stoped in a town, 20 km from the city where I wanted to come.
I was really anxious! The driver said: I don’t care! I took off from the bus. Before I got angry, I had called my friend. We were talking about the whole situation. Suddenly it stared to rain.
It was a toxic rain. In a short time my jacket had spotes and holes. I lost my way. Then a dog pissed on my leg. It was so hideous! So I had took my rucksack and I went under the bridge for a night. I met many drunkardes. I heard many stupid, nasty stories. On the next day I went to the center of the city. It was a little bit hard, because I don’t knew the city. Before I started to cry, I had found the it-point. I called my friend. It went well. She had picked up me by car, and we went to her house. We drunk tea with milk and we spoke about the weather.
On the next day I moved back to Poland.
please!
I stated being timid :(
'It' (Ja zaczelabym This story happened about...) was about 2 years ago.
The bus stoped in a town, 20 km from the city where I wanted to 'come' GO TO.
I took off from the bus - czy masz na mysli ..I got off the bus
It was 'a' (bez a) toxic rain. In a short time my jacket had 'spotes' SPOTS and holes.
So I 'had' (niepotr) took my rucksack and I went under the bridge for 'a' THE night. I met many 'drunkardes' DRUNKARDS.
On the next day I went to the centRE (BrE - centre, AmE center)of the city. It was a little bit hard, because I 'don't' DIDN'T (czas przeszly) knOw the city. Before I started to cry, I had found the 'it-point' (tego nie rozumiem--).
She 'had' Niepotr) picked up me by car, and we went to her house.
>The bus stoPPed in a town, 20 km from the city where I wanted to 'come'
>GO TO.
pakk-
tak - 'stopped'
thanks a lot, buddies!
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa