Bardzo proszę o pomoc w sprawdzeniu listu..

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witajcie, potrzebuje sprawdzenia teksu napisanego listu formalnego. Proszę o sprawdzenie napisanych przeze mnie zdań, czy dobrze je skleciłem. Pisałem w południe w sprawie pomocy ale nikt mi nie pomógł, ehh :-( Czy znalazłaby się jakakolwiek osóbka która by choć zerknęła i coś podpowiedziała?

-- WERSJA ANGIELSKA --

Dear Tom - my friend.

I spend my vacations on the village. Here is silent and beautiful.
I live with my grandmother and grandfather in the big wood cottage.
A conditions are very good. There are a kitchen, guest-room, dining-room,
bathroom, restroom and anteroom. Around cottage is beautiful garden with different flowers.
In the cootage anteroom is narrow but long. On the left is big
kitchen with brown furniture. Beetwen furnitures is gas-stove and white sink. A floor is
covered shallows. Then on the right in anteroom is a bathroom.
In the bathroom are bath and washing-machine. Near bathroom are door to very little restroom.
On the right kitchen side is square dining-room.
On the centre stay round wood table. Walls in the dining-rooms are orange colour.
Around table are brown chairs which stay on turkey carpet.
I think that most beautiful is guest-room which is across anteroom.
On the wall around hang two pictures with celebrated battle.
On the left stay huge couch and tall red lamp. Opposite
couch is TV with DVD. On the left side TV stay rocker.
On the centre left wall is big window. In the corner stay beautiful palm.

This is cottage when i live. I like spend here any time.
I think that i will been come back here. My vacations are great what you see but what about You?
I'm waiting for your letter and expect a quick answer from you.

Very sincerely yours: xyz

-- WERSJA POLSKA --

Drogi Tomku - mój przyjacielu.

Spędzam moje wakacje na wsi. Tutaj jest cicho i pięknie.
Mieszkam z babcią i dziadkiem w wielkiej drewnianej chacie.
Warunki są bardzo dobre. Są tu kuchnia, pokój gościnny, jadalnia,
łazienka, ubikacja i przedpokój. Dookoła chaty jest piękny ogórd z różnymi kwiatami.
W chacie przedpokój jest wąski ale długi. Po lewej stronie znajduje się duża
kuchnia z brązowymi meblami. Pomiędzy meblami jest kuchenka gazowa i biały zlew. Podłoga jest
pokryta płytkami. Następnie w przedpokoju na prawo jest łazienka.
W łazience są wanna i pralka. Obok łazienki są drzwi do bardzo małej ubikacji.
Po prawej stronie kuchni jest kwadratowa jadalnia.
Na środku stoi okrągły drewniany stół. Ściany w jadalni są koloru pomarańczowego.
Dookoła stołu są brązowe krzesła które stoją na tureckim dywanie.
Myśle, że najładniejszy jest pokój gościnny który znajduje się po drugiej stronie przedpokoju.
Na ścianach dookoła wiszą dwa obrazy ze sławnymi bitwami.
Po lewej stronie stoi ogromna kanapa i wysoka czerwona lampa. Naprzeciwko
kanapy jest TV z DVD . Po lewej stronie TV stoi fotel na biegunach.
Na środku lewej ściany jest duże okno. W kącie stoi piękna
wysoka palma.

To jest chata w której mieszkam. Lubie spędzać tutaj jakikolwiek czas.
Myślę, że jeszcze tu wrócę. Moje wakacje są świetne jak widzisz ale co z Tobą?
Czekam na Twój list i licze na szybką odpowiedź od Ciebie.

Bardzo serdeczna Twoja: xyz
Dear Tom, my friend!
Right now I'm spending my holiday in the country. The surroundings are very silent and beautiful.
My Grandma, Grandad and me are spending the night in a big wooden cottage. We have here a kitchen, guest-room and also a dining-room, bathroom, restroom and anteroom. There's a beautiful garden, with growing there, various flowers.
The cottage's anteroom is narrow but really long. Left is a big kitchen with brown furniture in it. Next to it you can find a gas-stove and white sink. The floor is covered with tiles. On the right of the anteroom there's a bathroom. Both bathtub and washing-mashine can be found there.
Near the bathroom there's a restroom, whereas on the right there's a dining-room. In the cente of the dining-room there's a round table, when around of it there are some brown chairs staying on a Turkey carpet.
I find a guest-room the most beautiful place in the cottage. In the guest-room, on the wall hang two pictures presenting famous fights. In the corner stays a huge couch and a big red lamp. Opposite the couch there's a big TV with DVD player. On the left side of the TV, there's a rocker.
So this is how the cottage I'm living in looks. I like spending here free time. I'm fancy to come back here soon. My holiday is great. How about yours?
Keep in touch!
Love, xyz

:)) kochany, robisz dosc duzo bledow. Staralam sie ograniczyc je do minimum, owszem, zawsze moze sie jakis byk znalezc, ale jest juz znacznie lepiej niz na poczatku;).
Pozdrawiam, Paulina
Uppsss to jednym słowem narobiłem bigosu :-/ No cóż, ja starałem się jakoś sklecić w ogóle cokolwiek, wiem że robię dużo błędów (dziękuje za reprymendę-to sygnał do tego bym popracował nad swoim angielskim!!). Myślałem, że już nikomu nie będzie się chciało poskromić mojego tematu. Serdecznie dziękuje kochana Paulinko za poświęcony czas nad listem i okazaną pomoc w poprawieniu tekstu, gorące pozdróweczka zasyłam :-)) Michał.