Pomoc-sprawdzenie+poprawienie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam. W piątek pani zadała mi wypracowanie o nastolatkach w Polsce. Niestety nie jestem bardzo dobra z angielskiego i sprawiło mi ono kilka trudności.
Prosiłabym o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów oraz przetłumaczenie tego jednego zdania z polski na angielski (które zawarłam w wypracowaniu). Praca jest na poniedziałek. Bardzo prosiłabym o pomoc. Z góry dziękuje i pozdrawiam- Karmelcia.

There are no difference between polish teenagers and other teenagers from Europe or United States. They have similar problems,interests and they are spending free time in the same way.
Polish teenagers have duty to study untill they become mature. When young people pass matura exam they can go to work or studies. If they won’t they joins the army. Everyone who completes the studies can get interesting and well-paid job also in the Europian Union’s countries.
Knowledge is very important for all polish teenangers but they also have a lot time to having fun. Like in other countries they are watching TV, going out and meeting friends. Very fashionable is going to discos and clubs.However on this kind of partys underage teenagers are drnking much alcohol. Most of polish teenagers prefer to listen hip-hop and techno but rock is also quite popular.
W ostatnich latach coraz więcej nastolatków komunkuje się(jako rozmawia) ze sobą za pomocą internetu- czatując i wysyłając e-maile. Internet is very useful. Young people are using it also to playing on-line games and making homework. In these days almost every polish teenager have a mobile phone. Texting is very popular even during lessons. Richier teen agers have even own laptops.
In most of schools ( w większości szkół) polish teenangers don’t have to wear a schools uniform so they are wearing expensive, fashionable clothes. Most of them think that designer gear is important.Adidas,Cropptown,C&A,House are only few of many (marek,firmowych) which are the most fashionable.In addition of goodlooking they are very expensive.(oprócz dobrego wyglądu sśą bardzo drogie).

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie