Prosze o sparwdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear madam
I am writing to complain about shoes. I ordered shoes three weeks ago by internet. I sent cash by post. Shoes was sent one week ago.

When i took order out of the box. I was not pleased as it was other colour than I ordered, moreover, I am unhappy because shoes was oversize. I was disappointed
I would therefore be grateful if you could consider a full refund of 100 Ł or I would appreciate it if you would exchange shoes

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
yours faithfully, Daria Dudek :
Dear madam {Madam}{,}
I am writing to complain about shoes. I ordered shoes three weeks ago by internet. I sent cash by post. Shoes was sent one week ago.
{A gdyby tak polaczyc te zdania? Na razie sa za krotkie. Np: I am writing to complain about THE shoes (WHICH) I ordered three weeks ago {ON THE} Internet. I sent {A} cash {PAYMENT} by post {AND RECEIVED} the shoes one week ago.

When i{I} took order {lepiej: THE SHOES} out of the box{,} I was not pleased{,} as it was other {lepiej: as THEY WERE A DIFFERENT} colour than I ordered{.}

{M}oreover, I am unhappy {lepiej: I WAS DISAPPOINTED} because {THE} shoes was {WERE?} oversizeD. {bez: I was disappointed}

I would therefore be grateful if you could consider {moze lepiej zamiast consider - PROVIDE?} a full refund of 100 Ł or I would appreciate it if you would exchange {THE} shoes{.}

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
{Y}ours faithfully,
Daria Dudek

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Brak wkładu własnego