Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę was bardzo o sprawdzenie tego listu :)

Greet Adam!

I first of all would like to apologize You for this, that so long not I wrote ale I after holidays had a lot of unfortunately
to settlement connected with school matters. I in one of them write this letter.

How you know from some time at schools surely we have to carry uniforms. It at me is this only waistcoat in
dark blue colour, without sleeves. Many persons are careful, that uniform this bad idea ale according to me
it will not harm. I am careful, that these several hours at school me will not disturb at all if I will have in him
to walk. I think also, that this good idea because dressing will finish unsuitable and quarrels about this,
that someone has brand-name things, and different not. Despite this, that I never had such problem this carrying uniform to me
it does not disturb. They are however according to me minuses of their purchase, and more exactly this, that so as am you in third class
high school and they will not to be of service us on year even so it is this expense it is not to end necessary. It should introduce it for
persons, which really they will come to school that is for classes first he which will add on longer. What Ty about this
you judge ?

P. S How was it on holidays ?

Martin
Błagam was o sprawdzenie! Potrzeba mi tego na jutro :(
ale ale Ty - to jest z translatora
Nie jest ;) Tłumaczyłem to po słowach i pewnie opuściłem. Proszę o pomoc! Wydałem drugą wersję :P

Greet Adam!

How you know from some time at schools surely we have to carry uniforms. It at me is this only waistcoat in
dark blue colour, without sleeves. Many persons are careful, that uniform this bad idea ale according to me
it will not harm. I am careful, that these several hours at school me will not disturb at all if I will have in him
to walk. I think also, that this good idea because dressing will finish unsuitable and quarrels about this,
that someone has brand-name things, and different not. Despite this, that I never had such problem this carrying uniform to me
it does not disturb. They are however according to me minuses of their purchase, and more exactly this, that so as am you in third class
high school and they will not to be of service us on year even so it is this expense it is not to end necessary. It should introduce it for
persons, which really they will come to school that is for classes first he which will add on longer. What do you think about this?

P. S How was it on holidays ?

Martin

Proszę o pomoc! :(
martynie-
dlaczego myslisz, ze nasz mozesz 'oklamac' przeciez to na 100 metrow widac, ze sam tranbslator to robil. Czy naprawde niczego sie w szkole nie nauczyles - bo jak tak - to jest kleska. Czas wziasc sie do nauki.
Greet Adam - tak ale KTO ma jego 'greetowac' Greet-to jest rozkaz!
How you know from some time... (Jak wiesz..) ale to tak sie nie tlumaczy 'How'-odnosi sie do pytania 'how do you know' ale nie do tego, 'ze jestes swiadomy' tutaj AS you know, FOR...
a dalej, toz przeciez ja z maszyna (jakim jest translator) nie bede rozmawiala.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie