Proszę o sprawdzenie! Potrzebuję na jutro!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
witam, czy ktoś mogłby mi pomóc i sprawdzic czy wypracowanie nie zawiera wilu błedow?:) Z góry dziekuje za wszystkie odpowiedzi!

Love is something special, something that money can’t buy. It is extremely important to express your love. I think that the best way to show how much you love is to get marriage with someone, who is the most significant in your life. Two weeks ago, I attended my good friends Monika and Peter’s wedding party in Poznań and for me it was incredible event.

Preparations began long before the ceremony. Monika’s mother said that it had been difficult to find a place for the wedding party, because she wanted it to be perfect. Monika had food and drinks prepared by the catering firm. She had made a long guest-list with Peter. They invited over four hundred people!
I was waiting for the couple in front of the church when they arrived in black limousine . Monika’s father led her to the altar. Monika and Peter marked they love by kissing after exchanging vows. After the ceremony, limousines led as to five star restaurant for wedding reception. Presents were given to them and everybody wished them best. A professional photographer was taking them pictures while cutting an enormous wedding cake. I must say that it was delicious like all food which was served! After eating, all guests started dancing till early hours in the morning.
All guests were carried off by it magnificent event. Certainly I will never forget what moving and beautiful it was. I wish my wedding would be as excellent as Monika’s.
Love is something special, something that money can't buy. It is extremely important to express your love. I think that the best way to show how much you love is to get {marriage with - MARRIED TO} someone{bez przecinka} who is the most significant {PERSON} in your life. Two weeks ago, I attended {my good friends Monika and Peter's wedding party - THE WEDDING OF MY GOOD FRIENDS MONIKA AND PETER} in Poznań and for me it was {AN} incredible event.

Preparations began long before the ceremony. Monika's mother said that it had been difficult to find a place for the wedding party, because she wanted it to be perfect. Monika had food and drinks prepared by the catering firm. She had made a long guest-list with Peter. They invited over four hundred people!
I was waiting for the couple in front of the church when they arrived in {A} black limousine . Monika's father led her to the altar. Monika and Peter marked {they-THEIR} love by kissing after exchanging vows. After the ceremony, limousines {led as - TOOK US} to {A} five star restaurant for {THE} wedding reception. Presents were given to {them - THE COUPLE} and everybody wished them {ALL THE} best. A professional photographer was taking {them - THEIR} pictures while {THEY WERE} cutting an enormous wedding cake. I must say that it was delicious, {JUST} like all {THE OTHER} food which was served! After {eating - DINNER}, all {THE} guests started dancing till {THE} early hours {in -OF} the morning.
All guests were {carried off - DEEPLY MOVED} by {it - THIS} magnificent event. Certainly I will never forget {what - HOW} moving and beautiful it was. I wish my wedding {would - COULD} be as excellent as Monika's.