prosze o sprawdzenie-PILNE

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My name is Daniel.... I write to you because I hear about a job in your restaurant. in future i worked in three restaurant. In all job always I was the best worker. If you want i can send you a recommendations. In my last job I'm a full-time waiter . I work in this places two years but now i must move to Irland. I'm a good canditale because i have experiance and good contact with people. I never late for work. I serve the customers very quaickly. I'm hardworking and ambitions. Please contact me on [tel]. You can call when you want because I always been at the phone.
Dear Sir ....
I am writing to apply for a job in your restaurant. For the past two years I worked in three similar restaurants. In all jobs, I was the best worker. If you want I can send you some recommendations. In my last job, I was a full-time waiter. I had to resign for my job, because I moved to Ireland. I am a good applicant, because I have a lot of experience and good contact with customers. I've never been late for work. I am hardworking and ambitious. Please contact me on 00. I am available for call every day.
Yours faithfully
ZXX

mam nadzieje ze nie narobilam bledow
Naprawde bardzo dziękuje..:)