Proszę o sprawczenie mojego listu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Belly
I'm writing because I wont invite you to Sunday party. It will be in garden my friend Eliza. There will be a lot of friends, for example Mark, Susi, Katrin, Monica, Adam, Ben. Eliza planning the party the 5th this mounth. It's going to be such a good funn.
The funny will started at 2pm on Sunday afternon. I will drive for you, with my mom before party. We'll back about 9pm.
As I know we should have some sweets, chips or something like that. Eliza is planning for that's time play volleyball and tennis. Don't worry about anything. She will care about eqipment. You should just fit on comfortable shoes.
When if comes to the money we will shore the cost between us. It will be about Ł10 for food - that's Ł5 each. Hope that's Ok for you.
If you can, please call me and let me know If you can come. I sincerely hope that you will be able to come the party.
Please contact with me soon.

Love
Adam
Dear Belly {Belly to ksywa? Troche malo sympatyczna - belly to brzuch. A moze: BETTY??}

I'm writing because I {wont-WANT TO} invite you to {Sunday party-A PARTY ON SUNDAY}. It will be in {IN THE} garden {AT} my friend Eliza{'S HOUSE}. There will be a lot of friends, for example Mark, Susi, Katrin, Monica, Adam, Ben. Eliza {IS} planning {TO HAVE} the party {ON} the 5th {OF} this mounth. It's going to be such a good {funn-pis. FUN}.
The {funny-FUN} will {started-START} at 2pm on Sunday afternoOn. {MY MUM AND} I will {drive for -PICK} you {UP}{bez przecinka} {bez:with my mom} before party. We'll {BE} back about 9pm.

As {FAR AS} I know{,} we should {have-BRING} some sweets, chips or something like that. Eliza is planning {for that's time-TO} play volleyball and tennis. Don't worry about anything. She will {TAKE} care {about-OF THE} eqUipment. You should just {fit-PUT} on comfortable shoes.

When if comes to the money{,} we will {shore-SHARE albo SPLIT} the cost between us. It will be about Ł10 for {THE} food - that's Ł5 each. Hope that's Ok for you.
If you can, please call me and let me know I{i}f you can come. I sincerely hope that you will be able to come {TO} the party.
Please contact {BEZ:with} me soon.

Love
Adam
Dzieki Oli :)
it will be in my friend eliza's garden. Eliza is going to do her party on 5th of this month. We will have a good fun. The party will start at 2 pm on Sunday afternoon. nie mom - mum. equipment, You shuld have combortable shoes. We will share this cost between us. It can be about 10 for food, so it's 5 for each other? nie wiem.. :P I hope that you agree with me.

mam nadzieje ze dobrze poprawilam :)
Thx Natka :)