opowiadanie do sprawdzenia plis

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It happened a 7 years ago. I was in 9 year I was visiting my uncle. This is my first stay in mountain. I was very excited. My brother and I used to go climbing. One day when we go to climbing we found small monkey . I felt excited becouse I saw monkey for the first time. I didn't know what I must to do. While I was thinking my brother was seeing big monkey. His was YETI. I was very scared and I wasn't know what I was did. YETI was becomeing bad. He was breaking tree. Next he was catching small monkey and he was runing directly for me. I was felt scared but I was begining very fast to hause.It was an unforgettable day because I saw monster and him child.
It happened 'a' (dlaczego 'a'?niepotr) 7 years ago. I was 'in 9 year' (tutaj nie moge zrozumiec o co chodzi-napisz to po polsku) I was visiting my uncle.
This 'is' (ale przeciez to bylo 7 lat temu - w przeszlosci - to dlaczego uzywasz 'is' a nie 'was?) my first stay in THE mountain.
One day when we 'go' WENT 'to' (niepotr) climbing we found A small
monkey. I felt excited 'becouse' (MOJE ulubione slowo - prosze sprawdz jak to sie pisze - ale gwarantuje ze nie tak) I sawA monkey for the first time.
I didn't know what I 'must' (Lepsze slowo should) 'to' (niepotr) do. While I was thinking my brother 'was seeing' (napewno nie - czy nie looking at?) THE big monkey. 'His' THIS WAS A YETI. I was very scared and I 'wasn't' DIDN'T know what I 'was did' (ej? no - tutaj nie rozumiem). YETI was 'becoming' (czy nie lepiej behaving badly?) bad. He was breaking A tree. Next he 'was catching' CAUGHT THE small monkey and he was ruNning directly for me. I 'was' (nie uzywaj 'was' co chwileczke, to jest blad -)felt scared but I was 'begining' (chyba rAN) very fast to THE 'hause' (ortog).It was an unforgettable day because I saw A monster and hiS child.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie