sprawdzenie listu prywatnego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Tom,
I'm sorry that I haven't written to you a long time, but I'm very busy. You are going to have a great summer.
I've got a lot of plans for the summer, too. My free time I'm going to spend in my city. I will be relaxing, sleeping and expanding my interest in computers. I will be also want to meet new colleagues by internet. I'm going to meet with my friends very often. We will be grilling and playing for a long time. I'm planning to go for a longer bike trip and to run for one hour across the forest together with my friends in the morning. I will be going to the swimming pool in the afternoon.
Well, that's all for now. Have a great summer!

Best wishes,
XYZ
proszę o korektę błędów
pozdrawiam
Dear Tom,
I'm sorry that I haven't written to you FOR a long time, but I'm (I'm znaczy 'ja jestem - a co bylo wczesniej-przeciez sie tlumaczysz dlaczego wczesniej nie mogles - tutaj I'VE BEEN very...) very busy.
'You are going to have a great summer' (czy to jest pytanie i wtedy ..are you...? czy potwierdzenie-czego nie wiesz, bo nie jestes wrozka).
I will 'be also want' (zla kol slow - also want to, a i tak nie wiem co to 'be' tam robi) to meet new colleagues 'by' THE (mozna tez through the) internet.
We will be 'grilling' (tutaj chyba masz na mysli barbecue?) and playing for a long time.

« 

FCE - sesja zimowa 2007

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie