Present S i Continuous ?? sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
wyrazy z nawiasów mam wstawić w odpowiednim czasie (Present Simple i Present Continous) kilku nie wiem i czy mógłby ktoś sprawdzic te ktore zdrobiłam i powiedziec jakie mją byc tam gdzie nic nie wstawiłm i wytłumaczyc dlaczego??

Today (be) IS the second day of my trek around Mount Annapurna. I am exhausted and my legs (shake)ARE SHAKING ; I just hope I am able to complete the trek. My feet (kill, really)....... me and my toes (bleed) ..... , but I (want, still) still want to continue.

Nepal is a fascinating country, but I have a great deal to learn. Everything (be) IS so different, and I (try) AM TRYING to adapt to the new way of life here. I (learn) AM LEARNING a little bit of the language to make communication easier; unfortunately, I (learn, not)......... foreign languages quickly. Although I (understand, not) don't understand much yet, I believe that I (improve, gradually) ..............

I (travel, currently) AM CURRENTLY TRAVELLING with Liam, a student from Leeds University in England. He (be) IS a nice guy, but impatient. He (walk, always) ALWAYS WALKS ahead of me and (complain)........... that I am too slow. I (do)......... my best to keep up with him, but he is younger and stronger than I am. Maybe, I am just feeling sorry for myself because I am getting old.

Right now, Liam (sit) IS SITTING with the owner of the inn. They (discuss)ARE DISCUSSING the differences between life in England and life in Nepal. I (know, not) DON'T KNOW the real name of the owner, but everybody (call, just) .......... him Tam. Tam (speak) SPEAKS English very well and he (try)IS TRYING to teach Liam some words in Nepali. Every time Tam (say) SAYS a new word, Liam (try)........ to repeat it. Unfortunately, Liam (seem, also) ALSO SEEMS to have difficulty learning foreign languages. I just hope we don't get lost and have to ask for directions.
Te co zrobilas, zrobilas dobrze wiec naprawde nie rozumiem dlaczego nie potrafisz zrobic pozostalych. Sadzac po tych co zrobilas, rozumiesz roznice miedzy tymi czasami wiec w czym problem?
tak rozumiem róznice ale tamtych zdan akurat nie potrafie rozwiązać .
To strzelaj. Masz tylko dwa czasy do wyboru. Jak nie sprobujesz, to do konca zycia sie bedziesz bac.
No to próbuje :)

I just hope I am able to complete the trek. My feet (kill, really)ARE REALLY KILLING me and my toes (bleed) ARE BLEEDING, but I (want, still) still want to continue.

I (learn) AM LEARNING a little bit of the language to make communication easier; unfortunately, I (learn, not)DON'T LEARN foreign languages quickly. Although I (understand, not) don't understand much yet, I believe that I (improve, gradually) ......GRADUALLY IMPROVE

. He (walk, always) ALWAYS WALKS ahead of me and (complain)COMPLAINS. that I am too slow. I (do)AM DOING my best to keep up with him, but he is younger and stronger than I am. Maybe,

. I (know, not) DON'T KNOW the real name of the owner, but everybody (call, just) IS JUST CALLING him Tam.
Every time Tam (say) SAYS a new word, Liam (try)IS TRYING to repeat it. Unfortunately, Liam (seem, also) ALSO SEEMS to have difficulty learning foreign languages. I just hope we don't get lost and have to ask for directions.
I believe that I (improve, gradually) ......GRADUALLY IMPROVE
przeciez chodzi o jezyk, ktorego sie uczysz teraz. teraz sie stopniowo poprawiasz.

. He (walk, always) ALWAYS WALKS ahead of me and (complain)COMPLAINS. that I am too slow.
to jest szczegolne zastosowanie ALWAYS: ktos 'zawsze' sie zachowuje w pewien sposob, ktory cie denerwuje. Tutaj 'zawsze' znaczy 'zbyt czesto'. Uzyj continuous

but everybody (call, just) IS JUST CALLING him Tam.
Raczej nie mowi sie, z e ktos kogos tymaczsowo jakos nazywa, bo to wskazuje PresCont. Bardziej naturalnie bedzie PresSimp

Every time Tam (say) SAYS a new word, Liam (try)IS TRYING to repeat it.
Ta sytuacja sie powtarza: 'jeden mowi, a drugi stara sie powtorzyc' Oba czasowniki w PresSimp

Reszta ok
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie