bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Miałam napisać wypracowanie na trmat:czy powinno się zamknąć centrum miasta dla ruchu aut.
I think that close city centrum is a good idea. Downtown isn’t as big as we think and going without a car shouldn’t get us in tired. The main reason why we should close centrum for transport is that exhaust fames are harmful for monuments, environment and our healthy. In addition there are many lanes where very fast make traffic jams. This effect make difficult reach to places. Closed this area will help tourists with sightseeing and looking on beauty of city, because they won’t crowd through between cars. From my point of view nobody shouldn’t feel bad in this situation because closed downtown will be more attractive, beautiful and has charming attraction.
I think that (tu cos brakuje) close city 'centrum' (ale centrum to jest polskie slowo) is a good idea.
..without a car shouldn't get us 'in tired' (tego nie rozumiem).
The main reason why we should close THE 'centrum' (zmien to na ang. slowo) for transport is that exhaust fames are harmful 'for' TO monuments, environment and our 'healthy' (zle slowo - tutaj rzeczownik).
In addition there are many lanes where 'very fast make traffic jams' (zla kol slow - co masz na mysli to ze traffic jams szybko sie robia).
This effect makeS IT difficult TO reach 'to' (niepotr) places.
'Closed' (zle slowo) this area will help tourists with sightseeing and looking 'on' (nie to zlowo) beauty of THE city, because they won't 'crowd' (cos tu nie tak) through between cars.
From my point of view nobody 'shouldn't' ('nobody should not feel' - cos tu nie tak) feel bad in this situation because 'closed' (zle slowo) downtown will be
more attractive, beautiful and haVE charming attraction.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa