Prosze o sprawdzenie wypracowania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam.. prosze o sprawdzenie wypracowania i jego poprawienie.. Jest to wypracowanie o tym ,że widziałem ducha.Wypracowanie musi zawierać dialog z duchem...błędy są napewno bo z angielskiego orłem nie jestem :) bede bardzo wdzieczny.. pozdrawiam

Have you ever seen a ghost?

You won't believe me but I could see the ghost ! On last Saturday my parents went to the ball and I stayed at home alone with my sister. I knew that parents would go back in the morning and I had to take care of the sister. I turned the television on and I watched TV with my sister. We observed awful movie.At noon I heard noise in the kitchen. I got scared. My sister was safe and she already slept. I have gone to see that return for kitchen my note.When I was in the kitchen in the window I saw a gost ! I was horrified when I saw him. I looked and I didn't believe. I have heard voice for after...........
- don't be afraid. I am good morale (gost)
I have answered....
- Are you a gost? ( I )
- I am friendly morale and I am searching for friends (gost)
I asked...
- why comes to us? ( I )
- I heard that you would be at home alone (gost)
when I approached the ghost a phone rang. I went to answer the telephone.My parents have called that they return to house. When I have returned to kitchen of morale not be already. I finished to talk on the phone and I went back to the kitchen. Morale has passed away. I called him but it has not returned. I noted tell anybody that I had met the ghost. it is my secret and nobody knows about it. The ghost which I met was very nice. Now I am not afraid of ghosts. I hope that I will meet the ghost one more time.
You won't believe me, but I 'could see' HAVE SEEN 'the' A (bo jeszcze jego nie znasz po imieniu) ghost! 'On' (niepotr) Last Saturday my parents went to 'the' 'A' (jak dajesz 'the ball' to powinnismy wiedziec cos o tym tez) ball and I stayed at home alone with my sister. I knew that MY parents would 'go' COME back in the morning and I had to take care of 'the' MY sister.
We 'observed' WATCHED AN awful movie. At 'noon' (czy masz na mysli MIDNIGHT - polnocy) I heard 'A' noise in the kitchen.
'I have gone to see that return for kitchen my note' (cos z tym zdaniem jest nie tak)
When I was in the kitchen 'in' (moze lepiej 'through the...) the window I saw a gHost!
I looked and I 'didn't' COULDN'T believe IT.
'I have heard voice for after' (zla kol slow ...Afterwards, I heard...)
- don't be afraid. I am good 'morale' (cos to slowo tutaj nie pasuje, nie rozumiem dlaczego uzywasz tgo slowa - (gHost)
I 'have' (niepotrz) answered....
- Are you a gHost?
I am A friendly 'morale' (nie to slowo) and I am searching for friends (gost)
I asked... why HAVE YOU come to us?
THE GHOST RESPONDED I heard that you would be at home ALL alone
when I approached the ghost 'a' THE phone rang.
My parents haD called TO SAY that they WOULD BE returnING 'to house' (lepiej HOME.
'When I have returned to kitchen of morale not be already' (tutaj sie pogubiles, albo ten translator nawalil)
I finished 'to talk' TALKING on the phone and I went back to the kitchen.
'Morale has passed away'. (cos nie tak z tym zdaniem)
I called him, but 'it' HE haD not returned. I 'noted' (zle slowo- moze 'vowed'(sprawdz w slowniku) NOT TO tell anybody that I had met 'the' A ghost.
dzieki wielkie... pokieruje sie twoimi zmianami :)) Pozdrawiam i dzieki za chwile poswiecenia :)

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie