Proszę o sprawdzenie;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bill Bryson was written the essay "Junk Food Heaven" in a funny, humorous way. He is an American and he spent his childhood in his homecountry. "The paradise of junk food" as he called his homeland. He lived in America for many years, also he had a lot of habits towards a nutrition.
But he moved to Britain, where his wife is from. He missed a traditional fast food, what is a symbol of America. As he admitted:"I longed for artificial bacon bits, cheese in a shade of yellow unknown to nature and creamy chocolate fillings, sometimes all in the same product". He exactly knew that type of meals are not very healthy and his organism is not very pleased, but this kind of food reminded him of times when he was younger, because at that time he usually ate this famous "food heaven". As he said in his essay:"I wanted food that squirts when you bite into or plops onto your shirt in gross quantities." But he spent many years in Britain, also he could find out only a healthy dishes in his daily menu.
The new life in the other country brought about new habits. When he could return to a good, old food, it did not taste like earlier. As he said:"I spent weeks working my way through a symphony of American junk food, and it was awful. Every bit of it".
However, his opinion and feelings towards American food were mixed and they changed through years and experience with a different culture.
Bill Bryson 'was' (ej? co to?) written the essay "Junk Food Heaven" in a funny,
humorous way.
He lived in America for many years, also he had a lot of 'habits' (to jest zle slowo- prosze inne) towards 'a' (chyba THE) nutrition (ale tu wtedy cos brakuje..
But he (ale kiedy ' later?) moved to Britain, where his wife 'is' (moze originates) from. He missed 'a' THE traditional fast food, 'what' (nie - tutaj WHICH) is a symbol of America.
He 'exactly knew' (knew exactly) that THESE typeS of meals are not very healthy and his organism 'is' (chyba WAS) not very 'pleased' (mysle, ze sle slowo), but this kind of food reminded him of THE times when he was younger, because at that time he usually ate this famous "food heaven".
But he spent many years in Britain, also he could 'find out' (cos tu nie tak) only 'a' (niepotr) healthy dishes 'in' ON his daily menu.
When he could return to 'a' (co z tym 'a'-) good, old food, it did not taste like (IT HAD DONE) earlier.
Dziękuję za pomoc. Moja gramatyka jest okropna:|

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia