bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie:) high lvl:D

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
"Distances have shrunk"

Nowadays more and more people use the technology appliances. Internet connection becomes cheaper and more popular. By Using the Internet you can find everything, visit every place or meet many people. You can sit in front of your computer screen and do for example shopping, sell your car or even house, pay bills etc. without leaving your house. Also being connected to an e- mail system is useful and easy. In addition to this the new technology always means faster communication. You can talk with friends, family members and all people from the world wherever they are, owing to the mobile phone or having programs like Skype, Gadu-Gadu, and exchange your opinions, approach to various social or political issues, which makes our life more interesting. This is the first way connected with the topic 'distances have shrunk', to my mind there is also another way- connected with our person. Computer dialogues are the last resort for those, who find it impossible to make friends or even to 'meet love' in reality, because of shyness, lack of self-confidence and low self-esteem.To specify they feel that the distance between them and other people can't be shorter, but now with computers etc. the distances have shrunk and they can make their first step to find themselves in society. The third issue is connected with travelling. Today we have cars, planes, spaceships. The distances from house to house, from country to country, from earth to moon have shrunk. The time of scientific research, hi-tech developement, fascinating begining of the 21st century and the great progress done untill now.The features have just mentioned describe humanity that brought us closer to perfection. I am sure that life without the new technological utility would be much more difficult.
To specify they feel the distance between them and other people can't be closer, but now with computers etc.

Poza tym wszystko chyba ok :) ( jescze w zdaniu ,, to my mind'' nie bardzo kumam o co ci chodzi ale chyba chodzi ci o ,, I think''
The time of scientific
>research, hi-tech developement, fascinating begining of the 21st
>century and the great progress done untill now.

W tym zdaniu brakuje czasownika.
Sprawdz pisownię *untill

Wcześniej było 'meet love'. Mówi się raczej "find love" i niepotrzebne ci będą te ''

The features have just
>mentioned describe humanity that brought us closer to perfection.

just jest w złym miejscu i całe zdanie jakieś dziwne. "the features describe humanity"?? "humanity brought us closer to perfection"?
Nowadays more and more people use {the technology appliances - ADVANCES OF TECHNOLOGY lub samo TECHNOLOGY. Mozesz dodac; IN THEIR EVERYDAY LIVES}.

Internet connection {becomes- CZAS???} cheaper and more popular.

By U{U}sing the Internet you can find {everything - ALMOST ANYTHING}, visit {every- ANY?} place {or - AND?} meet many people.

You can sit in front of your computer screen and do {bez:for example} shopping, sell your car or even {YOUR} house, pay {THE} bills {bez:etc.} {without leaving your house - zeby nie powtarzac your house: IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME}.

Also{,} being connected to an e- mail system is useful and easy. In addition to this{,} {bez:the} new technology always means faster communication.

You can talk {with-TO?} friends, family members and {bez:all} people from {ALL OVER} the world {wherever they are - pomin to lub wstaw: REGARDLESS OF THEIR LOCATION}, {owing to - THANKS TO} the mobile phone or having programs like Skype, Gadu-Gadu, and exchange {bez: your} opinions {AS WELL AS} {approach to - VIEWS ON} various social or political issues, which makes {bez:our} life more interesting.

This is the first {way - ISSUE/ ASPECT OF} connected with the topic 'distances have shrunk'{.}
{to my mind-IN MY VIEW} there is also another {way- jak wyzej} connected with our {person -PERSONALITY???}.

{Computer dialogues - INTERNET CHATS/ CHATROOMS??} are the last resort for those (BEZ PRZECINKA!!} who find it impossible to make friends or even to '{meet - FIND} love' in {reality REAL LIFE??}, because of shyness, lack of self-confidence and low self-esteem.

{To specify - MORE SPECIFICALLY,} they feel that the distance between them and other people can't be shorter {nie wiem co masz na mysli}, but nowADAYS with {computers - THE DEVELOPMENT/ ACCESSIBILITY OF THE INTERNET} {bez:etc.} the distances have shrunk and {they - WHO??? EVEN SHY INDIVIDUALS} can make their first step to find themselves in society.

The third issue is connected with travelling. Today we have cars, planes, spaceships. The distances from house to house, from country to country, from earth to moon have shrunk.
The time of scientific research, hi-tech developement, {THE} fascinating begining of the 21st century and the great progress done untill{pis.} now. {BRAKUJE ORZECZENIA W TYM ZDANIU}

The features have just mentioned describe {humanity - opisuja ludzkosc??? A nie osiagniecia techniki??} that brought us closer to perfection. I am sure that life without the new technological {utility - ACHIEVEMENTS?} would be much more difficult.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Studia językowe