List nieformalny

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Susan,

Thank you for your last letter, I was really suprised and cheerful, when I got him.
All the more that (tym bardziej, że) you wrote about very important things in your life. It is nice, when I could feel needful and confidential person for you. (To jest miłe, kiedy mogę poczuć się potrzebna i zaufaną osobą dla Ciebie). You asked me about my life and problems, but you must belive me, that it is not vital beside your troubles.
You wrote, that your life change, when you went to the new school. You didn`t know
anybody and feet lost. Drugs is not way to be 'school star'. It gives temporary hapiness, drugs don`t make you better person than you are. Friends like you when you take naroctic, because you are more wordy or funny ? It is plantive, because it`s not truly you, it is somebody who want you be (to jest ktoś kim chcesz być). Additionaly drugs ruin your healt, form and skin. Did you remember 'Requiem for a dream' or 'Trainspotting' ? If not, you should see that movies again.
You family and friends are worried about you, they don`t know how help you. You must explain your problems with drugs. They understand and make everything what is in their power. (zrobią wszystko co w ich mocy, nie mogłam znaleźć idiomu). I`m all time with you and belive that everything will be ok. I support you and help out in that hard moment. I waiting for your letter and expect for better news.
Best wishes,
Zośka

When i got IT.

especially that you...

It is nice to be needed and trusted by you

>Drugs these days are NOT the way to be the school star
>It is nothing comparing to your problems

compared nie comparing
>

na pewno nie "them movies"

these movies
eva jesli nie mas zpojecia o czym mowisz to prosze nie wypowiadaj sie bo bzdury wygadujesz...
nice.lass33, muszę przyznać ( choś mi to bardzo ciężko przychodzi ) jeszcze trochę a Twoja złośliwość przerośnie moją.
'them movies' - znowu cso, czego nie ucza na lekcjach, a wszyscy tak mowia?

Noo, Jinx (?) tak mowil na pewno - 'them mouses'
Skąd się te niunie biorą? Nie wierzę, że można się dobrowolnie samemu doprowadzić do takiego stanu mentalnego.
że zacytuję słynny fragment z "We don't need no education":
Teachers leave THEM kids alone!
>Skąd się te niunie biorą?

Mutacja? Jakiś crossing over czy cuś...
>>>We don't need no education: Teachers leave THEM kids alone
Tak, ale w tej piosence to chodzi o to, ze BEZ 'education' (ktorej oczywiscie ta mlodziez NIGDY nie potrzebuje i nigdy jej nie bedzie potrzebowala) widac, efekty gramatycznego tworzenia zdan.
moze nie do konca
zacznijmy od tego:
jak _poprawić_ 'leave us kids alone'?
Można to 'poprawić' gramatycznie?
Stąd wydaje mi się, że 'them' jest tu użyte zupełnie poprawnie, tzn. 'leave them, kids, alone'.
Choc moze troche to naciagane?
No wiec nie zgodzę się z żadnym z was;>

Mg, 'them' jest tam użyte jak najbardziej niepoprawnie - żeby było poprawnie powinno być 'these' albo 'those'.
Chociaż też twoje 'leave us kids' nie jest złe, bo z tego co pamiętam to kiedy w filmie śpiewają to dzieci - to za którymś tam razem właśnie jest to zmienione na 'leave us kids'.
niestety Terri, nie da się tak tego rozpatrywać - nie da się oderwać tej piosenki od całości płyty jeśli chodzi o znaczenie.
piosenke dosc czesto slyszy sie w radio i jest tam chorek ktory spiewa 'us'
ale nie we wszystkich miejscach - specjalnie sobie posłuchałam.

W ogóle przez was teraz sobie siedzę kolejny raz oglądam fragmenty 'the wall':DD
La dame-

...W ogóle PRZEZ WAS teraz sobie siedzę kolejny raz oglądam fragmenty 'the wall'
..No ale, przeciez masz ta przyjemnosc sluchania calej plyty. (jeszcze raz)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.