sprawdzenie listu motywacyjnego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Byłbym niezmiernie wdzięczny jeżeli jakaś kompetentna osoba zechciała by poświęcić chwilkę czasu na sprawdzenie mojego listu motywacyjnego na zagraniczną uczelnię. Treść jest następująca:

To Whom It May Concern,

I wish to forward my application for the MSc Automotive Product Engineering course.

I am reliable, hard working person and I was always interested in automotive industry which in my opinion is one of the most demanding and interesting.

From the beginning of my studies at Silesian University of Technology I try to develop my computer and designing skills by participating in additional courses of CAD and CAE software like Autodesk Inventor, Catia V5, ICEM Surf and MSC Patran/Nastran.

When I was on the third year of studies I chose Fundamentals of Machine Construction course for my major. This choice let me concentrate all my attention on developing the most eligible skills for my future carieer which I belive will be connected with automotive industry.

During my studies I also undertook practices in Isuzu Motors Polska - diesel engines factory, and Tenneco Automotive Eastern Europe Engineering Center. Thanks to this I had the opportunity to experience how the work in automotive company looks and how is it organized.

I hope that the facts I mentioned above will be enough to convince you that I am suitable for this course.

Your consideration is greatly appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Praca za granicą